The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Hold All These Kubrows

Ghostkeel

While I'm only got my second kubrow (he's still a puppy), I regularly see here complains from people who got themselves a little zoo of dogs. While I have no idea how and why they got into this situation, I understand their frustration.

So why don't we donate kubrows that we don't need to our Clan or Alliance? They can guard the Dojo or help us in Dark Sectors or Solar Rails as reinforcements. I believe they can be balanced to be on par with other "creeps", while still maintaining their signature skills:

Huras - remove stealth, lunge attack staggers enemies, like Grineer Rollers (I can already see bricks flying at me)

Raksa - restores shields to allies in small amount

Sahasa - digs stuff

Sunika - anti-specter(?)

Or they can just sit in Dojo, making it's halls more friendly and alive. And all these gardens will (finally) have a purpose.

Kill them...all of them.

Hahaha... Somehow I had to laugh.

But it is true they are like a space plague already. Pesty little bastards. xD

I swear they are worse than Tribbles because they at least die off all at once.

There are many discussions already on the feedback section on what could be done with them... I'd suggest OP reading into the sticky thread here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/278994-kubrow-feedback-megathread-with-poll/

It's annoying not being able to look at them without going through the three hour wait to get back the one you hard out first.

But you can? You can cancel the "warm up"-phase if you reconsider and switch to a different Kubrow but then have to wait the full 3 hours again. For the means of "looking" at it this works.

But if you mean by switching Kubrows to take them into a mission... well yes. That sucks. The 3 hours should be reduced to something like 15 minutes because 3 hours is more than the average player logs in daily, which basically means most people can't switch it actively within one session without rushing the "warm up"-phase with Plat.

Edited by MeduSalem

That's actually a really good idea. I like it, however it still does not help those of us that are not in an alliance. We simply need a way to sell them for credits. (based on the message from Frohd Bek during the kubrow quest, I can imagine that there are more than enough Corpus out there that would like some kubrow companions)

Edited by GhostSwordsman

That's actually a really good idea. I like it, however it still does not help those of us that are not in an alliance. We simply need a way to sell them for credits. (based on the message from Frohd Bek during the kubrow quest, I can imagine that there are more than enough Corpus out there that would like some kubrow companions)

I bet Frohd Bek is representing the meat-industry on the Corpus Board. So probably no good idea until you want to open up your monthly meat can and your old puppy looking at you. xD

I bet Frohd Bek is representing the meat-industry on the Corpus Board. So probably no good idea until you want to open up your monthly meat can and your old puppy looking at you. xD

donate them to civilians or the Red Veil?

Tribbles , lol

Wondered when they would be compared.

Yeah this is what I also kind of brought up in another post.

I don't see DE letting us sell them for credits.

But a nursery or farm in the dojo would be good.

There would have to be a size limit too.

which will lead to problems down the line.

Unless you can destroy the room with them in it.

Tribbles , lol

Wondered when they would be compared.

Yeah this is what I also kind of brought up in another post.

I don't see DE letting us sell them for credits.

But a nursery or farm in the dojo would be good.

There would have to be a size limit too.

which will lead to problems down the line.

Just make giant freezer aka airlock in dojo and flush them out. You technically will "freeze" them.

Put some explosives on the connection tunnel to that room and blast it off your Dojo. Let those suckers drift into the unknown depths on the edge of our solar system forever.

Some Formas wasted... but small prize to pay considering the following relief.

Edited by MeduSalem