Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Rubedo Plated Rhino Vanguard

DovahkiinCat

I just used the Arcane Vanguard and took the opportunity to do a different colour scheme.  The rubedo plating on Rhino Prime doesn't cover his chunkier belt or extra large shoulders anyway so I used a non-rubedo helmet to match those parts and made a two tone colour scheme.

Edited by Katinka

I really don't see the major issue with old Arcane helmets purely on the principle that 'pay-to-win' really only factors into cases where you are getting some kind of huge bonus or unfair advantage.

Like if Prime weapons were only available via purchase.

If anything the change from function to cosmetic has somewhat damaged that image because now you have objects still floating around that are worth ~$10-$20 and only exclusive to people who bought them and are willing to trade them. It's almost like a black market. I think it would be a great move on DE's part to bring these things back simply because the minor stat bonuses the give are all optional anyway. And it would boost sales and make a LOT of players happy at the risk of possibly annoying people who already had them to begin with...

I never really understood that when it comes to things like this. I mean, I have a LOT of beta tester perks on games, and exclusive content, but really I'm annoyed only when people complain about not having them because they're lazy and didn't do the work when it was relevant. Arcane helmets? Never were exclusive. Only had to buy them. I wish I had the Founders items purely because I spent an assload of cash on Warframe back when I could have got them, but STEAM wasn't promoting the Founders Packs; They were promoting their own "Starter Pack" or "Tenno Pack" and such.