Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

So according to my calculations, we have all 56, just need to have hellfire refind 13-4 and wait until the one in the white sealab tiles kuria is fixed

ive been looking for that damn thing but i havent found it yet, im really sorry guys

ive been looking for that damn thing but i havent found it yet, im really sorry guys

Do you at least remember what the tile that the Kurai was in looked like? If you have a general idea of what tile it was, we can go in there and look for it.

Edited by The_Webster

Its fine, if you don't find it again, someones going to in the next day or so. We know where to look for whats already found, thus the tiles and locations it can be are much smaller. Just a matter of time now is all. Least we have the line cause of you :)

Do you at least remember what the tile that the Kurai was in looked like? If you have a general idea of what tile it was, I can go in there and look for it.

i believe it was in a dead end room with lockers but im not sure about that

Turns out in ceres there are a lot of dead end rooms, but its better than no hint at all. I'll start searching every dead end room with lockers until I find something.

I wonder if its the one with the turning gears and flames you have to traverse to get into the farside entrance of the building full of lockers. Its the only tile I've not seen today yet

I typically see it most during syndicate missions on ceres

Edited by Cmdr-A

I wonder if its the one with the turning gears and flames you have to traverse to get into the farside entrance of the building full of lockers. Its the only tile I've not seen today yet

I typically see it most during syndicate missions on ceres

it could,ve been this one

Guys. I come bearing news regarding the glitched/cursed kuria in the underwater labs on the ice tile. I was able to get someone to SUCCESSFULLY scan it without crashing by playing as a client with me as the host- BUT... no text appeared for either party, and after returning to the liset he found his kuria page in the codex is now missing the ???'s, completed lines, and even the symbol circle thing behind it completely. It seems this thing is cursed people. Picture for reference of what happened to my friend Shadefire331- your sacrifice will not be in vain. (I added black bars over fps stats and credits/plat because I felt like it)

checked simaris rep values, turns out he scanned a sentinel (unless it gave the same rep as one for some reason)

ZOaeZGR.jpg

I will also note that I had him scan 1 other kuria to ensure he'd have at least one line already.

Edited by Stratego89

Guys. I come bearing news regarding the glitched/cursed kuria in the underwater labs on the ice tile. I was able to get someone to SUCCESSFULLY scan it without crashing by playing as a client with me as the host- BUT... no text appeared for either party, and after returning to the liset he found his kuria page in the codex is now missing the ???'s, completed lines, and even the symbol circle thing behind it completely. It seems this thing is cursed people. Picture for reference of what happened to my friend Shadefire331- your sacrifice will not be in vain. (I added black bars over fps stats and credits/plat because I felt like it)

ZOaeZGR.jpg

I will also note that I had him scan 1 other kuria to ensure he'd have at least one line already.

This is a known bug with the Icy Underwater Tile in Uranus, and I recommend nobody try to scan it until the next update or hotfix that fixes this bug. I also managed to scan it, and it instantly crashed my game however I was not so unfortunate as to have all previous scans erased. One of my attempts I did scan it without having it crash, but it disconnected me from all chat channels and players until a restart. 

This is a known bug with the Icy Underwater Tile in Uranus, and I recommend nobody try to scan it until the next update or hotfix that fixes this bug. I also managed to scan it, and it instantly crashed my game however I was not so unfortunate as to have all previous scans erased. One of my attempts I did scan it without having it crash, but it disconnected me from all chat channels and players until a restart. 

Yep. That's why I attempted to scan in in other ways with a friend- at least now noone else should befall such an unfortunate fate when attempting to figure out a way to scan it without... problems.

okay sorry guys, ive been looking but i havent found it yet.

im leaving this message, because its now nearly 2 O clock at night here and i'm getting really tired, so i'm going to bed ill be back searching around 10 tomorrow.

Could really use a description for 5-4 in terms of room location... Its the only one I can't find.

(I'm still trying to get the proper underwater tile to re-scan the Kuria for 'had the same poise'... was client so it didn't unlock :()

Could really use a description for 5-4 in terms of room location... Its the only one I can't find.

(I'm still trying to get the proper underwater tile to re-scan the Kuria for 'had the same poise'... was client so it didn't unlock :()

Scratch that... just found it lol... and I just retriggered an Ocylst spawn...

Edited by SilverZs

If you have all 55, then do you know where 13-4 is located? Cause I haven't had any luck nor has hellfire it seems, and any idea where 5-2 is seeing as jeloxale has yet to respond to my post yet.

If you have all 55, then do you know where 13-4 is located? Cause I haven't had any luck nor has hellfire it seems, and any idea where 5-2 is seeing as jeloxale has yet to respond to my post yet.

someone posted this for 5-2:

http://imgur.com/a/1sjig/

btw, how do you know the 13-4 is not the bugged one?

btw, got the screeshots for 54/56(1 not found yet and the other is bugged)here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285621-oddity-megathread-gotta-find-em-all/?p=5595188

and also, everyone here has the bug that you can only scan 56?, if you scan double you lose 1 scan, this means if i scan 10 doubles i can only scan 46/56..

Edited by JeyciKon

Earlier I thought there were 12 Kuria/oddities in Sealab tilesets; Now that I've been searching for the ones people have posted here I've noticed that there is more as I believe many of you have noticed too.

3 full sets; #4,#5 and #6

and one in set #9

List of pictures I've gathered on the matter

1. "Had come into Life";Common tile;;

2015-08-01_00001.jpg

2. "Kept Safe From the Knife";Common tile/Mobile Defence;

2015-08-01_00024.jpg

3. "As Both Girls Matured";Rescue;

2015-08-01_00007.jpg

4. "Their bond Crew in depth";Sabotage;

2015-08-01_00026.jpg

5. "Rejected by All";Common tile [survival/Mobile Defence];

2015-08-01_00029.jpg

6. "By Will of their Father";Common Tile/[Mobile Defence];

2015-08-01_00031.jpg

7. "Their Sameness was Shunned";Common Tile;

2015-08-01_00032.jpg

8. "They Tended their Strays";Common tile;

2015-08-03_00002.jpg

9. "???";Capture;

2015-08-03_00003.jpg

10. "They Had the Same Poise";Exterminate;

2015-08-03_00005.jpg

11. "As Slave-like and Soiled";Exterminate;

2015-08-03_00007.jpg

12. "Same senses, same Strength";Exterminate;

2015-08-03_00014.jpg

13. "War molded the Twins";Exterminate;

2015-08-03_00013.jpg

14. "???";Exterminate; Insanely hard to scan. Also scanning this one in the ICE tile causes the game to crash.

2015-08-03_00008.jpg

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

btw, how do you know the 13-4 is not the bugged one?

Look back a page 31 to https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/285621-oddity-megathread-gotta-find-em-all/page-31#entry5609649 post

He has the verse filled in, and he said he found it on ceres

and reading your description about the water blasting hole, I know exactly what tile you mean now, cheers for the desc, that greatly helps me figure what tile its in now

Edited by Cmdr-A

Looking for 8-2...

Can someone provide a reference picture of the main room?

I have only gotten that room once today so far, bad map gen it seems, but its very recognizable once you think about it. Its that giant round room with about 5 entrance points that are all on a lower area with a middle plateau that has a giant machine with 3 large glowing circular plates, sorta like a heat lamp on it that have a giant hologram above it.

I have only gotten that room once today so far, bad map gen it seems, but its very recognizable once you think about it. Its that giant round room with about 5 entrance points that are all on a lower area with a middle plateau that has a giant machine with 3 large glowing circular plates, sorta like a heat lamp on it that have a giant hologram above it.

Found it.