Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

So I have been searching for awhile, and who ever was in charge of putting the Cat Statues in the places are very, very, cunning. I think I was able to get into places DE couldn't think of.

(Totally not leaking private info) Steve's 50 are out. There will be more in Future tilesets. So maybe there aren't any in Eris after all.

(Totally not leaking private info) Steve's 50 are out. There will be more in Future tilesets. So maybe there aren't any in Eris after all.

I wasn't talking about Eris. There are a lot of places on Galleons and Outposts that could house a cat, but there isn't one there.

I wasn't talking about Eris. There are a lot of places on Galleons and Outposts that could house a cat, but there isn't one there.

With Eris I was referring to my previous post. And yes there are many places on those tiles that could host a cat.

Has anyone checked the void more recently? Thinking of doing a few scours around the updated tiles

Yes when I came back I noticed few tiles had been updated. I've searched some Void tiles and so far nothing. Yet again I don't think they would appear there, and if they do it would be a special tile like Parkour.

ich sehe da kein sinn mehr für sone faule Community weiter zu suchen .. ich such für mich selber weiter und das wars .. (wenn sich hier nichts bewegt zeig ich keine neuen Katzen! )

Am I the only one who went 'Wat'?

Which language is that?

Am I the only one who went 'Wat'?

Which language is that?

It is German, and the translation is "I see no sense more lazy for sone community look no further .. I searched for myself on and that's it .. (when nothing moves I show no new cats!)"

ich sehe da kein sinn mehr für sone faule Community weiter zu suchen .. ich such für mich selber weiter und das wars .. (wenn sich hier nichts bewegt zeig ich keine neuen Katzen! )

es it ja nicht so das ich nicht suche >< sondern einfach keine mehr finde >< sry ich meine in diesen thread wurden schon mehr gesammelt als in allen andere, was mich echt erfreut, aber zwingen können wir dich wirklich nicht, schade.

scheint du hast mehr glück als wir anderen, könnest ja wenigsten hinweise geben.

its just german, a lil rant that we dont work anymore (he not me)

Edited by Ampera

someone searched the hijack rooms ? cause everytime i try, either i dont get a team or i feel guilty that i dont help them and running around too look at the map ...and im not the fasted searcher ><

Can't you just halt the progress and let your friends kill all the enemies while you, or some one else, is looking for cats?

sure ^^ if you have the right player ... and not the avrg one who only care about the reward, thus dont do hijack and then make understand you look for a small statue that PERHAPS can lay there and do nothing good for you ... x) i dont have many of them in ma ally

but i will still try even with ranDOOM players xP

Stop using logic and it'll all make sense. 

Besides, what wasn't mentioned is they'll be bigger and do 10,000,000 damage upon looking at them. Worse yet they'll act like slendermen and start creeping around .. don't.. look.. behind .. you... or like weeping angels : Don't blink.

Ninja'd before I could edit in the weeping angels, damn you!

Now you're just giving them ideas!

• 2 weeks later...

i think everyone here who search for such things is beyond that silly system(rewarding every lil move) nearly everything has today ^^ atleast i am ;)

but yeah its was more fun to defend the exploding drillers at the time :>

i hope they still will have their purple glow ... . . .