Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

If wasting your time is your deal then go right ahead, then look back and tell me what you have achieved.

lol why are you mad? if you think it's boring then go away and don't ruin it for others....

also if you weren't interested, why did you follow the topic?

Edited by jennibear

Can you scan the cat statues? has anyone tried?

no not scanable .... they are just part of the environment, not a own entity ... the only lil thing is, they have a different hit sound and particle .... small purple energy flaks ... nothing spectacular

is there gonna be any lore attached to these things or are they just there for sh*ts-n-giggles?

atm just "sh*ts-n-giggles"  but its fun to explore every corner and discover everything in a room and the small stories they tell you

and a nice feeling if you find a new cat :3

Edited by Ampera

Update: 12 cat statues known and photographed locations, potential many more already discovered. Lets keep this going guys, we're already 20% complete!

Shall we make a Catalogue of these in a separate thread? So that others can find them when they want to going from 1 - 50?

Shall we make a Catalogue of these in a separate thread? So that others can find them when they want to going from 1 - 50?

I've got a running catalouge going in the first post with credit to those who first told me about them. I'll post if it's updated

Update post:

Large room with the energy beams in the center, on one of the exit halls there'll be stairs, a large rock pillar to the left, and on the other side of the gap= a cave in the ceiling. You can get there by wall slingshotting(which still works for me) or using a wall attack with melee(excluding heavies)

4Pytayu.jpg

ctXQ6AP.jpg

zUsIMZu.jpg

SdQS00O.jpg

There are indeed two different statues, one between two lockers, and the other nestled into the wall on the left(facing into the cave)

2eujuaq.jpg

Planet: Phobos

Tile: Extraction Point (The one situated in a valley)

Location: Where the 3 entrances intersect, look up and you can find 3 lockers on a balcony. Facing the balcony from the extract point there should be an unmarked wall on your left you can use to run up onto the balcony. Keep going forwards until you find the statue lodged in a wall. 

EDIT: Maybe now you could remember to add my name since we have been doing this entire thing together... Just saying.

Edited by KilelrDrone492