Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

The tile they're in is mission type specific, and since PC's experience an almost complete infested takeover I can't show off how to get to them(Had these pics when I was showing them to a friend through skype, thought I'd not been the first to find them but I've yet to see them posted anywhere yet...)it's two in one room- an incredibly difficult to spot cave in a tile that can only be found in spy missions... I think.

Will edit(or make another post depending on how many people are between my finding it again and now) when the nodes are cleared up

anJzlHD.jpg

QezNCna.jpg

A bit dark, and hard to see- I know

You're wasting your own time by posting here, in case you were wondering.

Oh I was just trying to find out what do we get for trying to find them all, and as you can see I haven't found an answer yet, so needless to say you're wasting your time replying to me while I'm waiting for an answer.

Funny how it works.

Oh I was just trying to find out what do we get for trying to find them all, and as you can see I haven't found an answer yet, so needless to say you're wasting your time replying to me while I'm waiting for an answer.

Funny how it works.

I feel like you're getting needlessly salty over the fact not everyone sees looking for Oro-kitties entirely pointless.

You get mad props for finding them, if thats your thing. I don't really need to justify what I've achieved to you. Especially seeing as we are playing a video game and you could say none of us have actually achieved anything while playing it.

Why should you care?

chill man.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

If wasting your time is your deal then go right ahead, then look back and tell me what you have achieved.

Wouldn't it be funny if de decides that after all 50 were found, those that kept either quiet or supportive and looked got a pet cat with a Frost mask on? Then he could come back and tell you about his let cat and how his Frost and kitty take "enthusiastic strolls in the park" and just happen to come across some grineer asking to be mutilated...

Oh how we will Lol at your sadness. Jk, you can have a brown/Brown chubby kubrow. :p

I feel like you're getting needlessly salty over the fact not everyone sees looking for Oro-kitties entirely pointless.

You get mad props for finding them, if thats your thing. I don't really need to justify what I've achieved to you. Especially seeing as we are playing a video game and you could say none of us have actually achieved anything while playing it.

Why should you care?

chill man.

If I was salty I would of already left the thread, think you need to sharpen your perception a bit.

I just seek an answer, you don't have to be so butt hurt about not wanting to participate in an event hunting for these if it dosen't come with something worth my time. Unless this is "fun" for majority, which I'm guessing it is, and I'm the minority here who prefers reward or some sort of gratitude for  finding these.

If I was salty I would of already left the thread, think you need to sharpen your perception a bit.

I just seek an answer, you don't have to be so butt hurt about not wanting to participate in an event hunting for these if it dosen't come with something worth my time. Unless this is "fun" for majority, which I'm guessing it is, and I'm the minority here who prefers reward or some sort of gratitude for  finding these.

The fact we're even having this discussion would indicate you're very salty. As far as me being buthurt about you not wanting to be involved, if thats what you think don't let me stop you. I'll carry on just fine regardless.

No ones making you participate and you have your answer as to what you get.

So why so passive aggressive?

You have your answer and no one was trying to make you care.

Move on friend because I sure have.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

If wasting your time is your deal then go right ahead, then look back and tell me what you have achieved.

Eh not everything needs to have a reward tied to it to be fun. This is the way the current generation of gamers think nowadays, and it's pretty sad.

I remember back in the day devs used to blatantly put in easter eggs that didn't do anything except make the player smile and feel accomplished just for finding a secret. We didn't scoff at it, didn't feel it was a "total waste of time". It was just a fun little thing. Isn't that what playing a game is all about? Having fun? And exploration/finding something blatantly out of the norm is fun for certain people. Don't sit there and look down upon those of us who still enjoy discovery without the need to be given literal rewards for it.

In fact.. http://www.gametrailers.com/shows/pop-fiction Take a look at a few of the videos on that page; particularly the ones with older games.

Edited by SoulEchelon

only found 8 :

- 1 earth

- 4 ceres

- 3 phobos

its look like they are only found on outdoor maps on planets ... and aslong noone find one on ships i will not search there

Edited by Ampera