Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primes For Every Warframe.

haloemma09

This topic probably pops up everywhere, but I felt that I should state my opinion on this topic.

So first off, many early players that played Warframe, would know about Excalibur Prime. Some players drifting around these days are Excalibur Prime, very rarely I see one. To be honest, I'm not sure why they took him away, guess I'll have to do my research.

But what I DO know is that most Warframe's (e.g: Nekros, Trinity etc, etc) do not have Prime's.

One of the players that I play with often, a player using Trinity, wants her to have a Prime, and I'm sure most people will agree.

Why don't these Warframes have Primes? Will they be too overpowered? Is it the popularity that some of these Warframes have?

I know that these Warframe's don't have Primes because they weren't in the Orokin War, but I think these not-so-popular Warframes (Like Oberon...Please don't hate) deserve a part in the spotlight, and by doing that, making a Prime, and like Rhino's Gold Skin, they should make their abilities more amazing than the original Warframe.

Anyway, thanks for listening, and state your opinions down below.

-Haloemma9

Trinity is getting a rework cause the crab skirt needs to die so I don't expect her prime until that is settled.

There was a discussion about this sometime ago and a comment from a staff member said crab queen is staying.

Next Prime frame will be female so it's between Nyx, Saryn, and Trinity and then the next set of male Primes will be either Volt or Ash

Vauban was also before update 9 so he is in for chance to get his prime sooner then others.

Edited by Postal_pat

.From what I understand it takes a long time to make a prime frame and they are not a high priority so they only get released on average every 3 months.

Trinity is getting a rework cause the crab skirt needs to die so I don't expect her prime until that is settled.

Its a lobster tail and DE has already confirmed that its not going anywhere.

There was a discussion about this sometime ago and a comment from a staff member said crab queen is staying.

Vauban was also before update 9 so he is in for chance to get his prime sooner then others.

I honestly don't see a Vauban Prime happening right now Volt and Ash seems more logical to be the next male Primes

Another reason why DE can't release all the Primes early is that the Void will fluctuate with overflowing prime parts, forcing more grind than usual unless better content is there to fix them.

I'd say a couple more gamemodes will come for the next batch of primes, then they will seriously have to work on new void reward system, people have been asking for that.

Considering it's been, for the most part, chronological. And, the pattern's been M-M-F-F assuming this holds true the next prime'll likely be Nyx/Trinity-- alternate to the opposite, Volt then Ash

Edit:

As for where they'll go... well, Sheldon did say to hang onto your extra prime parts...

Edited by KamijoTouma

Excalibur prime has little chances of return because it was a founder-exclusive's gift.

Trinity will have a prime counterpart,and Saryn too, but if you ask me,I have an idea of who the Nyxt prime will be...

An average prime access lasts ~90|100 days. So see ya in september/october...

Edited by unknow99

Don't get me wrong, I do want a Trinity prime as well, and I know a lot of players will go into the crazy chat wars if vabuan or ash gets prime next. Some times I supirse they don't have a lotus symbol box with all the names of the warframes and pick out which one is next!

Still More excited for new prime wepons or a  prime shuriken!

We can only be patient and wait.

This topic probably pops up everywhere, but I felt that I should state my opinion on this topic.

So first off, many early players that played Warframe, would know about Excalibur Prime. Some players drifting around these days are Excalibur Prime, very rarely I see one. To be honest, I'm not sure why they took him away, guess I'll have to do my research.

But what I DO know is that most Warframe's (e.g: Nekros, Trinity etc, etc) do not have Prime's.

One of the players that I play with often, a player using Trinity, wants her to have a Prime, and I'm sure most people will agree.

Why don't these Warframes have Primes? Will they be too overpowered? Is it the popularity that some of these Warframes have?

I know that these Warframe's don't have Primes because they weren't in the Orokin War, but I think these not-so-popular Warframes (Like Oberon...Please don't hate) deserve a part in the spotlight, and by doing that, making a Prime, and like Rhino's Gold Skin, they should make their abilities more amazing than the original Warframe.

Anyway, thanks for listening, and state your opinions down below.

-Haloemma9

If it wasn't made by the Orokin... it can't be a Prime

last i heard primes don't get made in any order. just whenever the creator gets an idea for the item to be primed. i can't remember where i saw the post saying this, but it wasn't too long ago.

They are in a certain order, the next will be a female frame.