Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Is The Best Melee Out Of These?

Bureaucrat

Question

16 answers to this question

I think all the choices are pretty good.

Personally, I prefer Orthos for the range. Feels like the wind off the swinging blade cuts the enemies without the weapon actually making contact. (i.e. the so-called anti-ancient melee weapon)

Edited by smithf

Dual Ichor.

When modded for crits, it can easily take care of tough enemies and tear through groups.

just to add, when modded with gas+ and used with mirage's hall of mirrors, it feels almost like a mini molecular prime in AOE-ing the area :)

I would like to mention that the Bo Prime works rather well with Beserker (it has 12.5% crit chance) and that it can copter, it can come pretty close to the Ichor's coptering prowess.

It also has 25% status chance, which gives it very good utility on top of its already over the top damage. Its damage is Impact based so you'll be staggering enemies a lot.

Edited by Cyborger1

I would like to mention that the Bo Prime works rather well with Beserker (it has 12.5% crit chance) and that it can copter, it can come pretty close to the Ichor's coptering prowess.

It also has 25% status chance, which gives it very good utility on top of its already over the top damage. Its damage is Impact based so you'll be staggering enemies a lot.

This Edited by DAFIRE

The best overall is Orthos Prime.

But you do need a special build if you want to pull the full potential of Orthos Prime.

PS: Orthos Prime is a better mobility weapon than Bo/Ichors because the map is usually not made of long hallways.

The Orthos Prime slide and also the (Dragon) Nikana slide are more ideal for most Warframe maps.

For me its a tie between the Dragon Nikana and the Bo Prime.

The Dragon Nikana because I like the style of a real ninja like weapon And really wish the would come out with a Samurai set of the Dragon and regular Nikana.

The Bo Prime for its sleek design. And, the combos.

But both moded right do hella damage.