Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Forma A Tenno Lab Research

faresamir7

It is all in the title. I have don't know if other players have posted threads about this but farming formas with only T3 keys is really difficult.

Forma is needed to craft all Labs Weapons, all Labs, Dojo structures (Some of em are not).

That'd be great if we get forma as a reaserch in the tenno lab. What do you think of it?

So instead of just having some fun killing enemies with pals, you want us to wait 3 days for research then add in another 12 hours for the BP to be done with?

NO THANK YOU

Well, go and find me some T3 keys and inv some ppl

What?

I thought Forma (and its blueprints) drops aplenty in the Void already. Why would you need another way to get it?

Besides, this thread would be better suited in General Feedback.

It rarely drops on T1;T2 and a lil bit on T3;T4

So instead of just having some fun killing enemies with pals, you want us to wait 3 days for research then add in another 12 hours for the BP to be done with?

NO THANK YOU

Ever thought that it could be possible to get Forma from both, Dojo AND Void? RNG hates some people, and this would greatly help those unfortunate people.

Edited by PeanutMonster

They drop in pretty much any Void mission from what I've seen, so they really aren't too hard to get. Even though they were somewhat recently made less common, you can still pick 1-2 up fairly consistently from a T2 Survival run (I generally go about 40 min for those, though).

Besides, you need Forma to create said Lab, so you'd still have to be able to obtain some Forma some other way before you could even research them. Adding in 2 direct sources is kinda iffy to me. As nice as it would be to be able to just pick them up whenever we want to, though, I just don't see it working well. Plus, they would just be another thing just handed to players. I like that we have to do at least some work for them. Unless we just go buy them for plat, that is...but who even does that?

Edit: added a sentence + changed a word

Edited by Vyrnaazus

Ever thought that it could be possible to get Forma from both, Dojo AND Void? RNG hates some people, and this would greatly help to unfortunate people.

Well then it'd make void runs for it completely pointless if you can get it in the dojo, because "Dojo has 100% drop rate"

So instead of just having some fun killing enemies with pals, you want us to wait 3 days for research then add in another 12 hours for the BP to be done with?NO THANK YOU

Dude your getting to into this you do it like this....NEVER!!!!!!

Not a bad idea, not just the replacement for RNG Forma drops, but also would allow for some small assistance with the Void drop tables.

Forma could be removed from all non-endless void runs if this was a thing (T3MD giving another Forma when you want a Boltor BP?)

NO THANK YOU

People always complain about tha 3 day thing, but it's only once. Then. the 12 hour thing is shorter then the 24 that it already is.

Besides the first 3 days, it would then be a lot easier to obtain(And not so dependant on the RNG which has decided that no, I don't want formas, do I?)