Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Forma A Tenno Lab Research

faresamir7

Older primes and Forma should be Tenno lab research after some time, but you can use clantech only after MR12 and clantech void items cannot be traded.

People would need to get to MR12 to reach that point, but the thing is Warframes are the most efficient way to get there. It's pretty much a conundrum at that point

People would need to get to MR12 to reach that point, but the thing is Warframes are the most efficient way to get there. It's pretty much a conundrum at that point

Well, you dont need prime items for MR12. Can be reached with normal frames and weapons.

Why not both, you can obtain as reward with the required build time of that. (as usual) 

Or get a clan research for them that is 3 days to build BP and a fair ammount of credits to build. 

That way, we do get a certaincy to get one, but maybe more expensive to build with materials? Perhaps. Just to make both sides happy. 

There will come a time when you have an overabundance of Forma BPs.

Keep playing. It will happen.

I'm 3/4 of the way to rank 17 and this still hasn't happened. I go through forma faster then I can make it, and I'm constantly running out of blueprints. I would love a way to just buy the damn things, or at least the ability to trade for them.

I'm 3/4 of the way to rank 17 and this still hasn't happened. I go through forma faster then I can make it, and I'm constantly running out of blueprints. I would love a way to just buy the damn things, or at least the ability to trade for them.

You are trying to forma S#&$ out of every weapon? I got like 40-45 of them and all are formaed, and still have 30 Forma BPs+3 Forma.

Either you are extremely unlucky with drop rate, or you are trying to forma every weapon.

I see nothing wrong with adding forma to the dojo but they do that then people will want reactors and catalyst as well. Something that I think would help people who don't have time to play this 24/7 would be a resource converter. This feature could be in the dojo or on our ships and I think it would help new and old players to acquire what they want faster.

Edited by RoninJed

I got triple digit amounts of Forma BPs...

So instead of just having some fun killing enemies with pals, you want us to wait 3 days for research then add in another 12 hours for the BP to be done with?

NO THANK YOU

I'm with this guy. Your idea SOUNDS good on paper, but in the end just PLAY THE GAME!

Well then it'd make void runs for it completely pointless if you can get it in the dojo, because "Dojo has 100% drop rate"

Void will never become ''pointless''. People will do the missions for credits, Prime Parts, XP, resources, mods and for fun. I guess you have never had fun.

Edited by PeanutMonster

Void will never become ''pointless''. People will do the missions for credits, Prime Parts, XP, resources, mods and for fun. I guess you have never had fun.

If I didn't have fun with the game then I would left this game when the RNG became insane. But I didn't.

Assuming much?

Edited by TheErebus

Even if they are 3 million credits each.

That is still too cheap.

I have played this game for 1000 hours and my gross income is about 58 million credits. I have had total of 6 months of credits boosters from Rhino and Ember Prime access packs. Are you telling me that 19 Forma BPs in 1000 hours with BOOSTERS is fine?

Edited by PeanutMonster

I have played this game for 1000 hours and my gross income is about 50 million credits. I have had total of 6 months of credits boosters from Rhino and Ember Prime access packs. Are you telling me that 16 Forma BPs in 1000 hours with BOOSTERS is fine?

What are you trying to say?

3 million credits per one BP is wayyyyy too much.

Just go play in the Void. 

Forma and Forma BP really, really drop like rain. 

We do not need to have another way to obtain it (not to mention a 100% of obtaining it). We can already obtain Forma and Forma Blueprints in: 

1. Invasions.

2. Alerts.

3. Login Rewards.

4. Void Towers. 

I think that is quite enough, considering its main use with Polarising items and such. 

Just go play in the Void. 

Forma and Forma BP really, really drop like rain. 

We do not need to have another way to obtain it (not to mention a 100% of obtaining it). We can already obtain Forma and Forma Blueprints in: 

1. Invasions.

2. Alerts.

3. Login Rewards.

4. Void Towers. 

I think that is quite enough, considering its main use with Polarising items and such. 

And that is completely irrelevant to the post I was quoting.