The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Little Things That Makes You Rage In Warframe

faresamir7

Anything that drains my energy either all at once or over time (except powers of course) and any situation where I get knocked on my @$$ (game removing agency). Both of these gameply elements are almost never used in games for a reason...they are NOT FUN.

When people do the exact opposite of what you are supposed to do in the mission, as in, defend the pod/console.

The objective is here, why are you 7 trillion rooms away? No really, why are you doing that? And what sucks most is, I can't do anything at all about it whatsoever.

I hate the people who just leave the pod/console more than people who pop life support at 70%+. Way way more in fact. At least the life support wasters are marginally aware of the objective and are accidentally doing something almost useful.

-host migrations at the dojo on a moon clan

-over cluttering / wrong positioning of physx particles (best example is stomp, ground should emit particles not the enemies)

-cant view inventory inside the dojo , trading takes place there, its dumb to not put inventory views

-imperator syandana texture gets stretched-stuck on doors.

-the thought of huge weapon like scindo and fragor not doing bigger damage and impacts graphics

-no list of available lobbies to join in / match making works weirdly , gives me an impression of "shyt im alone in space."

Edited by ritchelbaso

Not getting the Mod/BP/Item you require from and Drop/mission/situation

Stupid AI from anything.

People not shooting at NYX Absorb, or killing Mind Controlled enemies.

Rushers.

Repetative ship dialog from Ordis and the Radio chatter.

Lag.

No super vertical climb anymore.  :'(

Ancient Disruptors.  Seriously, who thought it was a good idea to make an enemy that not only disables your abilities, not only prevents you from picking up energy, but takes away ALL the energy you had saved up?  Especially an enemy that is common, has basically no telegraph, and now has a ranged hard CC to suck you in.

Door heroes and rush monkies.  If you're going to play like you're solo, then play solo.  Setting your matchmaking to Public is an implicit agreement to not be a jerk.

Survival mode never giving you enough life support. This game mode is less about skill and more about getting a map layout with efficient mob flow.  And having a Nekros on your team of course.