The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Had A Dream The Orokin Catalyst Was On Alert.

SnoWidget

Seriously I did...I'm becoming obsessed with trying to get one. I've been dropping everything I'm doing just to check my tablet whenever it says a new alert is on.

There was one last week I believe.

Also do you have an android phone?  If you do there's an app called Wardroid.  I haven't missed anything important since I've installed it.

Try it out.  I'm sure there are similar apps on iOS...  If you're on windows phone...  too bad lol.  (just kidding)

Also do you have an android phone?  If you do there's an app called Wardroid.  I haven't missed anything important since I've installed it.

Try it out.  I'm sure there are similar apps on iOS...  If you're on windows phone...  too bad lol.  (just kidding)

There's an App called Warframe Utility that tracks Invasions, Alerts, and has a fully built Codex with a nice Interface. There's also a foundry where you can put your weapons and the phone will alert you when it's ready. I use it because it has PS4 Alert support.

Back to OP, i had a dream were PS4 got U14... woke up sad.

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

Why not just get Warframe Nexus, the app created by DE that has both alerts and codex in it

Why not just get Warframe Nexus, the app created by DE that has both alerts and codex in it

Because Warframe Nexus kinda sucks for me (I don't know if it's good on everyone else's phone), Warframe Nexus used to work well, then after one particular update I just kept missing stuff.  It would only update itself and notify when I opened the app.  It would not notify me when leaving the app open.  This is with push notifications enabled, and disabled.  (again, i don't know if it's my particular phone that doesn't like it,but Wardroid works really well for me.)

You know, nearly every 2 weeks there is a livestream with the devs on friday and in 8 out of 10 times they post a 12 hour catalyst alert.

Maybe i'm playing this game too long now, but i have some spare catalyst waiting to be installed in the next weapon i really like and that after i tattered any existing one i kept. All from the devstreams or random alerts i got lucky with seeing.

Though remembering my beginnings i was also constantly on the lookout for a catalyst. So i can understand why you are frustrated. Just stay patient and let it come.

Edited by Othergrunty

I had a dream that Excalibur had cannon arms and was fighting alongside Vor.

Every time the light flickers, I jump a little because I think the stalker is coming.

When I play other shooter games, I try to wall run, copter, jump kicks and vault over walls.

There's an App called Warframe Utility that tracks Invasions, Alerts, and has a fully built Codex with a nice Interface. There's also a foundry where you can put your weapons and the phone will alert you when it's ready. I use it because it has PS4 Alert support.

Back to OP, i had a dream were PS4 got U14... woke up sad.

Guys, I think he already has an app about this. I think what he wants is for there to be more Catalyst alerts. Especially since we have more weapons than Warframes, and those Catalyst should be more common than Reactors.

I'm taking this from him saying that he checks his tablet any time he hears an alert.