Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc Mice. Large Hands, &%#$%@ Small Mice.

DSpite

A want a new mouse with MOAR buttons, but a lot of the mice out there seem tiny.

I was given a G5 a LONG time ago because the cord seems to have a bad contact along one section - which I stuck in a thin tube and taped down, so it cant bend anymore - so It works ok. Bit short, but ok.

I want to get a new mouse like a G700 Logitech for example. Problem is, large hand span.

Can someone that has some mice give advice? I can order practically anything, but test driving them at shops is practically impossible.

Oh, if anyone wants a cool mouse button mapping program, X-Mouse Button Control is free and works on any mouse.

I had to ditch the Logitech default one because it kept switching up and down sensitivity settings when I ALT-Tab in and out of WF, regardless of how I set or unset all those options, and X-Mouse is just to map buttons. I have ESC mapped outside of game to help navigate menus (U14 added a mouse ESC button option), thanks for that DE, I was one that had suggested that as well, I just mapped it to a different key though :)

Edited by DSpite

I have rather big hands myself and I can reommend you the Bloody series. I got Blood V3 and it's pretty damn good.

If you're looking for something even bigger, try Microsoft mouses.

Or if you have more money to spend, get a Saitek Cyborg R.A.T.5 mouse.

just a case of reading various reviews of various mice, ive typically stuck to logitech ones for a hell of a long time tho, my last 1 broke and im downgraded atm to usign a wireless logitech M510, all i know is that their Logitech Performance MX is a perfect fit for my massive hands but the mouse itsself is far too oversensitive, esp the mousewheel with no way to fix that apparantly well documented flaw (which ofc i didnt find out about till i had the same issue and googled for any fixes) so avoid at least that line/series of mice.  (perfect fit and size/bad functionality)

Edited by Methanoid

I use the Logitech G600 and o.m.g. I love this thing. Pretty much everything i need keybound is on it.

Most MMOs I bind all my hotbars to it and never have to remove my fingers from qweasd (Q&E for strafing)

The buttons on the side are angled apart so unless you are super clumsy or have a thumb that would make a woman shriek in terror; I doubt you would have trouble with hitting them. Plus, that DPI changer and "G-Shift" ring finger button used as ctrl, shift or alt depending on needs is great. I have 3 settings saved to the mouse for (in order) Generic MMO, Waframe only, and then my raid settings for a few MMOs. Yup, Warframe gets it's own setting.