Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Potential

eraze93

hello again. well this is general discussion so i wana discuss.

In My Opinion (IMO)

Ash is now HIGH TIER frame. Thank you scott.

and i am dare to say that HIS DAMAGE is HIS UTILITY In high level (t4)

i am dare to say that please no more hate towards ash in defense high level.

because you need ash in high level defend now.

lets discuss. it should be fun.

before you comment though. please check this 1st:

the best ability ingame for now

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Blade_Storm

edited:

oh ya please comment yes i agree, no i disagree in your last comment about mine: Ash is now HIGH TIER frame

Edited by theclinton
Removed Image

hello again. well this is general discussion so i wana discuss.

In My Opinion (IMO)

Ash is now HIGH TIER frame. Thank you scott.

and i am dare to say that HIS DAMAGE is HIS UTILITY In high level (t4)

i am dare to say that please no more hate towards ash in defense high level.

because you need ash in high level defend now.

lets discuss. it should be fun.

before you comment though. please check this 1st:

the best ability ingame for now

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Blade_Storm

For me it is teleport + melee = absurd damage roughly 20K. Why is this good? Kills hard to kill mobs in one hit at higher levels, very useful to taking out eximus.

Edited by Jacate

For me it is teleport + melee = absurd damage roughly 20K. Why is this good? Kills hard to kill mobs in one hit at higher levels, very useful to taking out eximus.

edited:

oh ya please comment yes i agree, no i disagree in your last comment about mine: Ash is now HIGH TIER frame

You are welcome to your opinion. I for one kick people from my T4s if i see them on frames i deem unworthy of T4.

Just like you are welcome to yours (even if it's ridiculous) 

Ah, another inexperienced player.

Sadly they are not a rare breed.

You are welcome to your opinion. I for one kick people from my T4s if i see them on frames i deem unworthy of T4.

Same here, but not in a mean or rude way, of course. I take the time to explain why I'm requesting a specific group composition.

How, exactly?

His blade storm doesn't scale when it comes to very high level missions.

I love ash. He is my main frame, but he isn't a top tier frame at all.

well nothing can againts pure damage. coz i do 60 min t4 survival solo. with secret build. that i want to share later.

to give some knowledge. that nothing can againts pure damage stab 17 times. until the unit die.

You are also welcome to your opinion but seeing as I am Mastery Rank 16 I am far from inexperienced. Though my opinions may be colored by the past of the game and not the current. I personally cannot see any reason to bring Ash to any kind of T4 when there are clearly better choices for the slots even more so for a Tier 4 defense.

well nothing can againts pure damage. coz i do 60 min t4 survival solo. with secret build. that i want to share later.

to give some knowledge. that nothing can againts pure damage stab 17 times. until the unit die.

See here's the thing:

17 stabs.

WHERE AS

I could kill just as easily and quicker with any other frame.

edited:

Doesn't matter how many times you say it - 5 more people will just tell you Ash is not high tier even with changes. He's better now and that's it. Blade Storm doesn't scale and the only thing it has going for it is finisher damage.

At that point where your bladestorm fails to kill enemies and you need to recast to even keep up the damage. Ash is really a PvP frame monster - PvE mid-tier.

You are also welcome to your opinion but seeing as I am Mastery Rank 16 I am far from inexperienced. Though my opinions may be colored by the past of the game and not the current. I personally cannot see any reason to bring Ash to any kind of T4 when there are clearly better choices for the slots even more so for a Tier 4 defense.

Because it's not the warframe that makes a player good. It's the player that MAKES the warframe good.

I hold out damn well in T4 as an Ash. All it takes it just the right modding.

Doesn't matter how many times you say it - 5 more people will just tell you Ash is not high tier even with changes. He's better now and that's it. Blade Storm doesn't scale and the only thing it has going for it is finisher damage.

At that point where your bladestorm fails to kill enemies and you need to recast to even keep up the damage. Ash is really a PvP frame monster - PvE mid-tier.

Yea thats basically how i look at ash aswell.

Because it's not the warframe that makes a player good. It's the player that MAKES the warframe good.

I hold out damn well in T4 as an Ash. All it takes it just the right modding.

Yes i couldnt agree more and you must be one of the few players that can mod him right. But the scores of scrubs you run into that dont understand how to mod him paint the frame in a unpleasent light in many things T4 or otherwise.

Edited by DarthRevan84