The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That One Single Thing In Warframe That Makes You Cringe

NoeleVeerod

The one thing that routinely makes me cringe are the people who put waypoints on things that don't matter. I've had people put waypoints on common 3 cores, Pressure Point, Thief's Wit, rubedo, and other garbage. When I tag a rare item I usually say what it is because so many people are jerking around with the points. And then I had this convo earlier:

Me: its t cleave

Guy: what

Me: tranquil cleave

Me: at the waypoint

Guy: wtf is that

How the game crashes 35 waves in ODD or 30 min in t4 survival. 

How stalker attacks you when your leveling gear when no one else is around.

Trollers who jump in the match and use life support at 96% ( im talking rank 7 players +)

How vauban increases crashing rate by 40%

Edited by (PS4)AtlasXV

Players using the most powerful of everything and complaining its too easy.

Glitcy and unresponsive parcore (that was far better in eairler versions)

Nerfing parcore "exploits", but leaving in anti-parcore "exploits".

The new UI, and the use of immersion to defend it.

Power spam from wave one when it's totally unneeded.

Overly used RNG, and hiding basic features behind it.

@Angelus_de_Mortiel

I agree.

Lack of freaking "lore/backstory" and most info's are contradicting to one another.

ie are we syntetics or cyborgs or humans inside the S#&$?

we want that or at least most people want that.

It clearly states we were mutants from the void and had frames build AROUND us. There is lore you just don't read it apparently

The Tryhard side of the community. 

It's like my TF2 Tour of Duty experience all over again. ALL THE YELLING AND RAGE, AND THE INSULTS.

-flashback-

Votekick TheImmortalHotDog

No reason given

immurtelnubdog go keel yerself 360 noscopd, rekt 

Oh trust me, I understand that feeling. That's got to be one of the things that make me cringe as well.

A lot of things are vying for my One Thing... but I am going with...

The recent UI overhaul.

All of it; babbling Ordis, the new mission abstract around the planets departing so severely from the branching solar map, my Warframe visible in the side of the screen taking up valuable screen real estate that could be used in making the Mods screen display all user-friendly, having to constantly hit Escape to get out of wander-around-the-goddamned-ship mode.  Just... @(*()$ all of it.

It's not that all of it is bad ideas - the ship and all is a great idea - but it came at the cost of menu function and visibility.  I, the player, need the information in those menus, and I, the player, need to manipulate things in them; including Warframe I'm using in the screen, as an onlooker, or like he's the one doing all the work, that's something that sounds great on paper.  It handles like garbage, though.

So I clench my jaw while I play on Steam, and I enjoy every day until the PS4 gets hit with this overhaul.  I expect I'll be playing a lot less in the future, but fortunately Destiny is at hand.

Edited by (PS4)Hooligantuan

Frost's knees. I hate them so, so much. Also his flat, one color chest. I can't color him for the life of me without one color dominating all of him.

Try primarily bright blue with an addition of neon green finish. It made my Frost look amazing. They clash perfectly so either or doesn't overshadow.

The thin lines all over him should be green, the bulky parts should be blue.

Try it.

Frost's knees. I hate them so, so much. Also his flat, one color chest. I can't color him for the life of me without one color dominating all of him.

Two of the reasons I find him appealing. The boots are icicle looking and I like his simple-non-busy colors, LOL. Goes to show different taste. Besides if he crouches he could double those boots as a shield. Now THAT'D be awesome. Have Frost gain some shield if crouched.

But since we're talking knees.... Volt's knee design, that's too funky for me. I love him dearly, but I can't imaging how those things function. Would rather have seen them as knee pads or nothing at all, just the pants/boots look.

As for cringing: Rhino Prime/Valkyr showing up as randoms in a level. Don't know why they need a team. My job becomes hoovering up the drops from everything they've killed before I take a step.

Edited by (PS4)Folkeye

The random, solitary enemies in Exterminate missions that wedge themselves in the most godawful places. I've spent more time parkouring after a shield drone that got itself stuck in a vent than killing things sometimes. Even better, reaching the end of a level to find that there is just one little mob left five minutes of backtracking behind you.

Latency.  It's not noticeable at first, but when doors don't open right away, or your boltor needles miss their mark despite leading your target, or you take damage from something that hit you five seconds ago and vanished, or you can't revive your allies because the delay between reviving and when you hold the button is enough to think you missed and you unpress it to try again....