Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

That One Single Thing In Warframe That Makes You Cringe

NoeleVeerod

Warframe has quite a few flaws, and it's normal. However, some flaws are easily ignored, while some others are the purest form of annoyance.

What is your one flaw in Warframe that makes you cringe?

Be it a bug, a (missing) feature, spit it out and ease your pain.

Ancient Disruptors. That is all. 

Ancients disruptors are a flaw and a mistake in their own right. 

They are incredibly cheap and only increase the difficulty by taking away the players abilites rather than by providing a unique challenge that requires the player to USE their abilities. 

Edited by Plasmaface

And people are complaining how ''hard'' this game is.

It has a lot of artificial difficulty and artificial game lengtheners.

The thing is, having successfully executed team plays being rewarding leads people to have lots of fun playing with friends.

WF is like god of PLAY BY MYSELF games unless you're wading neck deep in the "ENDGAME"

Me and my friends in TS sit in survival forever

sometimes not all 4 of us play and need 2 randoms

and they run off on their own and just beg to leave at 25 or 30.

I think playing together should be more necessary and more rewarding when in MP sessions instead of a kill-race. (Excluding ofc 40min+ t4s cause that requires a small amount of coordination)

Edited by Kaboinglefop

Damage floaters. I want the option to turn them off, and so far I haven't found it. The devs spend all that effort on art design and particle effects and all I can see during a normal fight is a meaningless hurricane of numbers.

And yes, I understand that "they're very useful to some people." That's why I'd like the *option* to turn them off. People who use them can keep them, and I can get rid of them.

Damage floaters. I want the option to turn them off, and so far I haven't found it. The devs spend all that effort on art design and particle effects and all I can see during a normal fight is a meaningless hurricane of numbers. And yes, I understand that "they're very useful to some people." That's why I'd like the *option* to turn them off. People who use them can keep them, and I can get rid of them.

And XP floaters, while they're at it.