The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Else Is Sad That The Arcane Helmets Are Gone?

SPASNINJA

but u guys arent thinking of the new members... if u want this game to grow and become bigger u need a bigger following and if they feel mistreated or this game is unfair they might just leave..... you dont know what kind of logic people live by.. i mean lets be honest if u started and found out theres a stupidly op item for each frame and is no longer available wouldnt you be sad? and taking them away completely is also a bad idea because it makes the game more fun like who wants to run around with rhino all day its so slow but so op. it gets so much better with arcane vangaurd helm  

Edited by neverfeed

Nah, I'm not sad. It may be a little due to me having all of them >.>

I feel cosmetics remaining cosmetics is a better way to go. Saying this, I believe even weapon cosmetics should get their stats removed, in the future, that is.

Weapon cosmetics? Uhhh... Wrong game..

but u guys arent thinking of the new members... if u want this game to grow and become bigger u need a bigger following and if they feel mistreated or this game is unfair they might just leave..... you dont know what kind of logic people live by

I have a solution to satisfy both parties, if anyone likes to see it. 

Actually noone is sad about losing the arcane helmets, the only reason why people should be sad is not joining warframe early enough, if you were that lazy to collect arcane helms its your fault, I like how veterans can have the arcane and the new just cosmetic helm.

but u guys arent thinking of the new members... if u want this game to grow and become bigger u need a bigger following and if they feel mistreated or this game is unfair they might just leave..... you dont know what kind of logic people live by

Cry me a river. This argument could go back and forth for years. They made the decision, it's done.. If they feel mistreated because they came LATE to a game.. Then they should just keep it moving, because it won't end there.. Just another crop of "Hey, I think Excalibur Prime should come back, because...." 

I'd prefer it if we can achieve these added stats another way, not have them tied to cosmetics.

I'd prefer it if we can achieve these added stats another way, not have them tied to cosmetics.

its in the game but its not nearly as op as the arcane helm... and i started this game the very day it came out of closed beta but didnt have a pc strong enough to run it so i waited for one and when i got it they remove something as big as this

u guys are thinking of it as it was a time exclusive which it was not. it was taken away because people complained about how they couldnt fine one and didnt have the time to fine one which was stupid because i had one and i played off and on and spent little time until recently

It's like Destiny Ghost edition, I wante that epicness, well I can't get it because they sold out.

Well darn, oh well, good for the people who got it, I was too late, big deal. That's what happens.

I was going to, but I didn't for the same reason I never pre-ordered an Excal statue.

No monies. T.T

Still, this is how it will remain if and until we have another system that serves the purpose the arcane helms did.

its in the game but its not nearly as op as the arcane helm... and i started this game the very day it came out of closed beta but didnt have a pc strong enough to run it so i waited for one and when i got it they remove something as big as this

i agree with this methode added stats is a natural part of the game if the game developers decide to put them in it.. its not op if youve earned it in my opinion.

i agree with this methode added stats is a natural part of the game if the game developers decide to put them in it.. its not op if youve earned it in my opinion.

BUT THATS THE PROBLEM u cant earn it anymore which makes it op... it literally makes pay to win an issue because people can throw a bunch of money to get these op items

They should have both helmets with option of Stats or no stats. Also, I say both helmets of a warframe have the option to go both abilities. May not like one helmet well you can have two choice of stats or have no stats at all.

Middle ground for everybody.

I completely agree Over powerd weapons are apart of the game design of warfrae like it or not i mean if you think the helms are bad whats your freaking opinion on the Primed weapons and warframes some of them can be baught or traded as well through the trading channel