The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

1. I hope me starting a thread for this wasn't wrong in some way. if so I'm sorry.

2. Where will I be able to farm for this wonderful new frame? I'm saving my open warframe slot for him now.

3. sorry if I keep posting but I'm just so dang excited for new stuff, I know my clan is going to have so much fun with this update!

Basically people are saying they don't like him because they think that he might have been named on the spot? 

To which I reply: Who cares what he's named as long as it's fitting?

Yes.. At least that's what I think the people who complained about the name found bothering.

And I agree. Just because it was chosen spontaneously , doesn't automatically make it a bad name, right?

------------

Personally, Limbo seems like a nice name to me.

I find the design bothersome though... just like Hydroid- too obvious theme. That's a matter of taste though.

17 hours left <3

I wish it was more...

---------------------------------------

From 12-to 15:00 I'll be at school. 3 hours of "room/space-theory"... god that's soooo boring and frustrating. Damn , I was supposed to read Einstein's theories on space.... I gave up. Apparently I am too stupid to understand. It's frustrating.

15:00.... that's when U15 will hit.

But I have to be at work from 17:00 to 20:00...

I think I'll call them and tell them I can't come. No jk. I am serious.

Edited by WEREsandrock

Yes.. At least that's what I think the people who complained about the name found bothering.

And I agree. Just because it was chosen spontaneously , doesn't automatically make it a bad name, right?

------------

Personally, Limbo seems like a nice name to me.

I find the design bothersome though... just like Hydroid- too obvious theme. That's a matter of taste though.

from what we know about the void, and the meaning of the name Limbo. I REALLY like that choice of the name, its very fitting and actually follows the older style of warframe naming.

from what we know about the void, and the meaning of the name Limbo. I REALLY like that choice of the name, its very fitting and actually follows the older style of warframe naming.

I find most warframe names nice... -

except... Hydroid.

And Valkyr is nice name,  but I constantly call Zephyr Valkyr....dunno why... Could be because Valkyr sounds like Falcon....a bird.

According the the dev stream, he exist between the Void and Our world, using his powers to shift into and out.

Hence Limbo, which is why they liked the name.