The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I'm not sure where you guys are getting the Gundam references from.  Gundam involves robots the size of skyscrapers.  The Archwing is human-sized.

...I'm still waiting for a building-sized boss.  Nu!Hek and Lephantis were close, but not close enough.  T_T

Lets face it every major update just keeps getting bigger and better.............regardless of the fact their will be bugs we have gotta help fix it is always awesome to see how DE keeps connected with us and is happy just as much as we are that we could form such a co relation lol

I think he meant incorporate the Archwing into invasion missions and have the side you're siding with actively support you with bombardments etc.

But yea, we still don't know what they're going to do with it yet. It might be a new game mode or one of the random events during missions where you have to fight your way out as opposed to extracting safely. Good idea anyway.

If you watched the teaser clearly, you would notice that the excel jumps out of a corpus ship towards a greneer one. The greneer then retaliate against the Tenno with drones. What I think the OP is talking about is a possible addition to invasion other than simply jumping thru a portal/cannon to the enemy ship. I agree this would totally add another layer of faction support to invasions. Possibly doing damage outside could speed up invasion progression or add another tier to rewards? It's a good idea nevertheless.

Archwing will likely be like another frame on top of yours with several gun and melee options. At least that is how I hope it is so it is truly a new game mode with all the stuff attached.

Archwing loadouts customized to your flavor would be nice. Of course all new mods with thousands of more hours of fusing.

Edit: BTW Archwing is the first thing since Survival that has me truly looking forward to an update of Warframe. I hope Archwing can even go a step further and allow some exploration aspects down the line too.

Edited by Nickeltoe

If you watched the teaser clearly, you would notice that the Excalibur l jumps out of a corpus ship towards a greneer one. The greneer then retaliate against the Tenno with drones. What I think the OP is talking about is a possible addition to invasion other than simply jumping thru a portal/cannon to the enemy ship. I agree this would totally add another layer of faction support to invasions. Possibly doing damage outside could speed up invasion progression or add another tier to rewards? It's a good idea nevertheless.

dont forget that video was still prototype..there will be lot of changes ..it is not going to be released this month or in next 3-4 months...soo..you know what to do ;) 

Right, but I'd just like to discuss it now. What if you only have about 5 minutes to get to your Liset? That would add a sense of urgency.