The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

All the problems haven't been fixed...so I guess none of the problems will ever be fixed? Or am I reading that wrong? Oh, and it also sounds like you're saying there's not going to be any bugfixes or system changes with U15 because space wings. I can't tell if you're being serious or just arguing to argue at this point.

Those are issues that have been around for almost a year, and some recent.

And about chat, I was talking about right clicking their name in chat versus the right panel, it's unfeasible to expect someone to scroll that far down and right click their name in time for a pug. Or a trade.

I trade a lot, a lot of us who trade have been asking for a more robust chat system.

Also arguing to argue, you're one to talk...I mean almost every post you make is some contrarian stance on what people have to say.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

And about chat, I was talking about right clicking their name in chat versus the right panel, it's unfeasible to expect someone to scroll that far down and right click their name in time for a pug. Or a trade.

That's why they put the little letter selection by the right side of the chat. To make it easier to navigate it.

I trade a lot, a lot of us who trade have been asking for a more robust chat system.

There's that search feature thing.

Helps with the name list so much

Nothing is original anymore.

So that is a useless thing to criticize.

True. In fact people start criticize only when they have burn all the new contents in two days and have nothing to do. Then start complaining because the game is boring, the new thing are expensive, becase thanks to a bug they lost their new shiny gear and so on. 

When new contents like this are shown, everything is always wonderfull for you. 

Oh I forgot. People start criticize also when they realize that the new contets are nothing compared to what the game really need.

it's not any easier. By the time you're finished fumbling through the list of names with that letter, group is full.

By the time you click that name, the name you're looking for is shoved out of the chat box by more people talking in chat, resulting in the match being full.

See?

Also arguing to argue, you're one to talk...I mean almost every post you make is some contrarian stance on what people have to say.

What about space wings means those issues aren't being looked at? Again, still confused here.

And that changes what? Regardless of my previous behavior you still don't have a point here, and I could say the exact same thing about you.

By the time you click that name, the name you're looking for is shoved out of the chat box by more people talking in chat, resulting in the match being full.

See?

I think the average gamer has enough dexterity to rightclick and scroll to invite.

Also, it wouldin't take much to add a 'stall' to the chat if you scroll up. EVEN that would help immensely. Er wait.

Edited by DirkDeadeye

This alone just proves what I said.

Use search for first letter function -> scroll down for name -> invite

Actually, yeah..I see they worked around that by instancing the chatrooms..there's a lot less people in chat now. But now the breadth of my trade ability has been stunted, just as opportunities for groups. :/

Actually, yeah..I see they worked around that by instancing the chatrooms..there's a lot less people in chat now. But now the breadth of my trade ability has been stunted, just as opportunities for groups. :/

I haven't been on WF for a while to see the chat changes so I don't know.

Ok what we know about Archwings system.

Its been developed on since Mag Prime.

Its free roaming. (in the trailer you can cleary see Excal turning, so its defiantly not a onrailshooter)

Its going to implement a new movement system.

Its going to change many missions

Its going to change bosses, and add some enemies. (less RNG)

Its going to have some type of lore.

That's about all we know.

What would be nice inclusions:

Archwings types are specific for each warframe, adding more customization. ( a frame like Zephyr would have the fastest, Loki could probably turn invisible while using it, Valkyr could go hysteria, etc.)

It can be used in combat: While in a mission we can use it in certain areas to get above the enemies, and have a vantage point.

It can be used to start a mission: You can use it to fly to the enemies ship/planet, letting you choose where you enter it, allowing multiple spawnpoints for Frames.

It can be used in all mission types: I would be sad if this new system is just for 1 mission type.

Edited by Feallike