The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Who said that we will be able to use any of our abilities? All we saw so far was just a rail shooter and a QTE "meele" sequence.

I accidentally +1'd this but what we saw wasn't a rail shooter and a QTE melee sequence. What we saw was a bunch of cinematic cutscenes, but no real game play of the wings. So far, we have no idea of how the Archwings will play. Most likely the same type of gameplay we have now, except we'll be flying. So.. basically epic.

You cant even use your equipped weapon with that wings pretty sure you wont use any abilities, will be just an on rail shooter just as above me said don't even think you could see your coop buddies.

Well, we can't be 100% Sure, as the update is still probably MONTHS away but... We will just have to wait and see.

Because it's coming....yglmSnk.png 

... Better question - how does Rhino Stomp work anyway? I would think, if we're to be going into a physical analysis of the situation, that this would be a more pressing concern :P

Stomp itself is a ground-scan that targets the area around you, scanning for all organics/targets that the player deems a threat, but not allies itself. Stomp vibrates the ground as well at the same time and causes vibrations to radiate through the target at such a speed that it causes them to fall over, the suit itself applying a low-gravity effect on the target as they are in a half-conscious state, thus not able to preform any action.

Stomp itself is a ground-scan that targets the area around you, scanning for all organics/targets that the player deems a threat, but not allies itself. Stomp vibrates the ground as well at the same time and causes vibrations to radiate through the target at such a speed that it causes them to fall over, the suit itself applying a low-gravity effect on the target as they are in a half-conscious state, thus not able to preform any action.

so in space it will make them move in slow mo too?

So... another terrible update for warframe.

its no more Ninja style game, its OMG GUNZ and Pissing wings in the game! woo! what next? unicorn mount? since players this its funny and omgz so lolz.

It looks like the game i loved since update 6 turned into some commercial crap where things fall out very far away from the plans of the game! i say, no more money from me guys, what you done to this game is unacceptable.

Sure some half brainers can flame on me, i see the "serious" games are no more today and"LOLZYFUNNIEHTINGS" are a must so broken persons will be happy with it for a few minutes, they they will whine their asses out as "we need new lolzyfunniehtingz"...

I really wanted to play the game as meele only, but its still imposible to do, Ninja is no more ninja, you pick weapon and just pray and spray, game does not require any special "Skill" to survive with ranged weapons while meele is again cast back to the corner... stealth? f--k this, we are going to blast the whole ship apart with bullets and explosions. even add disco-frame which and more funniehthingz

For me DE the game is gone, thanks for good times i had.

Ok

1. Ninjas are mercenaries, they are not stealthy, they where stealthy in the old days due to them being outnumbered and outsworded, so Stealth was the best option to survive. 

Ninjas had no code of honor, they used anything they could to kill there target, and to survive.

2. Archwings have been in development since Mag prime.

3. Those who are saying Archwings are going to be a useless, please stop and think about what your saying, watch the trailer. Then wait for the dev stream.

Archwings is going to be a whole new system, kinda like the Mod system was a new system to replace the upgrade tree. So Archwing's in a sense are as big as the Mod system.

And U14 was there biggest update because it brought in a Whole new UI, and new System, a new Tile set, new enemies, and a buuunch of other stuff. It was a huge change to the game, so ofcourse huge updates are going to bring bugs. -.-

Edited by Feallike