The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

I suspect that there's at least 1 more page update (following today). 

hfoKCLr.png

We're 6 updates/nodes in (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), and there's a connector for a 7th node.

7th node is probably the next frame,

And a Friday Release (at the soonest).

on my screen it looks like there is space for 2 more nodes. i doubt it will be based of the scroll bar on the side. im sure that the nodes will end once it hits the bottom of the screen. (above the little text in that corner)

the only things that could be shown off are sigils and the new frame. 

ice tileset has already been shown off and we actually got to play on it! its just gonna be re released. and j3 is probably not even close to being finished so i doubt it's gonna be shown. and for the most part we already have been shown most of the archwing weapons before hand. i think opting to show 1 weapon a day is a waste of time -.- 

They still have the water tile set. 

hfoKCLr.png

We're 6 updates/nodes in (0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), and there's a connector for a 7th node.

Agreed

We've goot like 0 footage of it X)

I was bored before, so...

If going to: https://www.warframe.com/archwing/

You can press spacebar to jump forward, 3 presses to the first video, 3 to the second, 4 to the third. 

There is currently 9 spacebar presses left, this leads me to believe that U15 is to be released in 3 or 4 days depending on if they release it when we reach the end or the day after.

Otherwise it is between 1-10 days.

So I think Thursday or Friday! :D

There's now only 2 presses of the spacebar left!

1-3 days!

@Letter13, you are too slow with that. :P

Edited by Qloshae

...very very big and ambitious update. And I thought U14 was the largest yet.

1-3 days?

DE

wat r u doin

DE

stahp

Well, if the last piece is released tomorrow, they either release it the same day, or the day after. Then the last one is 2 spacebar presses in, i.e. at the last one.

If they do 1 per day, then it is 2 or 3 days depending on if they either release it the same day, or the day after.

hfoKCLr.png

There's space for much more than just 1 more node.

more like,,, 4 more or so.

There's now only 2 presses of the spacebar left!

1-3 days!

@Letter13, you are too slow with that. :P

Spacebar doesn't scroll an even amount per user. For example a single spacebar press only gets me about 1/4 of the way from one node to the next. The amount you can scroll is affected by how your browser interprets the elements, the scale you have the page set to, etc.

I have like, 6+ spacebar presses before it cuts out.

There's space for much more than just 1 more node.

more like,,, 4 more or so.

Why I said at least 1 more node, there may be more.

Also how many nodes 'fit' on your page depend on what scale you have the page set to. For my rather small screen it fills up more or less entirely the side of my screen unless I zoom out to see the whole page (at which point it looks like plenty more can fit, but that's when viewing with page elements scaled down in size).

I thought they'd have an individual trailer for sigils... I know theyre connected to syndicates, but they've had like, 4 trailers for archwing that should've been combined n one. They're really trying to add some padding... Oh, and we need a trailer for ice tile set right? Counting the one for the new frame that's three more teasers~

Edited by AM-Bunny

Spacebar doesn't scroll an even amount per user. For example a single spacebar press only gets me about 1/4 of the way from one node to the next. The amount you can scroll is affected by how your browser interprets the elements, the scale you have the page set to, etc.

I have like, 6+ spacebar presses before it cuts out.

Well, that may be so, but I am only able to press spacebar twice before reaching the end from the last video. This can be done with just scrolling down tho.

It is more that I did this between every video to calculate spacebar presses per day and the average for me is 3, since I can just press twice more before he stops moving forward, it is safe to say that it is not that far to the end. About 1/6 of the page is unscrollable tho (i.e. nothing changes beyond that point, you just stand still at the spot).

Edited by Qloshae

ice tileset has already been shown off and we actually got to play on it! its just gonna be re released. and j3 is probably not even close to being finished so i doubt it's gonna be shown. and for the most part we already have been shown most of the archwing weapons before hand. i think opting to show 1 weapon a day is a waste of time -.- 

Well...pretty sure they did this with the Grineer Shipyard tileset back when it debuted. Had it in a mission event beforehand, didn't release till U13, used it as one of the teaser images. I THINK. Might be wrong, but I seem to recall that.