Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Sniping Spots Please

Deidaku

A lot of maps don't really give you the option to snipe efficiently.

unless you have a High mobility frame there's no way to get to a true "sniping spot"

Am I in the wrong or are there some places that I haven't seen yet?

What do you mean by sniping spot? A place out of arm's way?

Pretty sure a place where a bow or any other weapon in general is better. Snipers are meant for long ranges but there's no use for them since we're constantly on the move. DE hasn't given the need for them. I think the Nef Anyo rework should include a sniper fight.

A lot of maps don't really give you the option to snipe efficiently.

unless you have a High mobility frame there's no way to get to a true "sniping spot"

Am I in the wrong or are there some places that I haven't seen yet?

So you want DE to modify all the maps because you want to snipe with Rhino? I don't think so.

Also considering the last thing DE wants to do is give you MORE spots where nothing can get to you.

Not if they also add countersniping enemies. Say, a couple of those Corpus snipers have little nests set up out of the way... with their sights set right on that perfectly-placed vantage point. Rhino wall runs up to the vantage point with his Vectis in tow, and pop pop pop five or six headshots take him down.

I understand you, and yeah, we need more sniper locations. I posted in earlier posts we need sniper towers for enemies and us to snipe from. Maybe even ledges to snipe from would be good.

Here is my post on the topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/282603-we-need-to-play-to-the-enemies-strength-sniper-towers-turret-gunners/?p=3245182

Edited by OrphanMaker

...and pop pop pop five or six headshots take him down.

There, fixed that for you.

Well...depending on level. A sniperrifle should be a beast you're afraid of. Notice that laser flickering in your face and you start breakdancing and parkouring like fu***ng crazy. These guns need a role in the game, let them crit even on Tenno, have us on our toes for a bit.

I just got a Vectis to do tests, and frankly, all the maps are "sniping spots".

I put Hush on it, and went around some Extermination missions.

With shooting from inside pipe, doorways, ledges, through gaps in machinery, add to that the fact that you can blow an enemy away NEXT TO OTHER MOBS, and they seem to ignore the corpses (just don't make it TOO obvious, ie they are talking to each other at that exact moment, as it might cause a trigger), and you can away with virtual long range murder everywhere.

You just have to get creative with spots. There no point asking for specific "sniper perches" reachable by ALL the frames, pick a highly mobile frame to start with. With Worm Hole for example, the entire map is a sniper perch.