Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Moderator Do You Think Is More Friendly Than The Others?

--21st--

They all suck. Literally all of them. They're all evil and worse than Hitler. I can prove it I spoke to Hitler and showed him the Forums and even he was like "Damn.". I wish they'd get run over by a Snowplow or lose a fistfight with a Grizzly bear.

#Anarchy

I hope I'm not too late.

• 3 weeks later...

:(

I have a job now and don't want to be browsing the forums (too much) at work.

I miss you guys.

dont gimme a message about this so i wanna do this

image.png

wait a minute you have a doge pic 

Edited by VyralVanKill

Tulzscha obviously look at this

Please read and understand:

https://forums.warfr...ral-discussion/

Moved to the proper section.

He even asks you nicely to read what is meant to posted in which sections.

I jest, all the moderators are pretty great for putting up (and sometimes joining in) with the shenanigans of Tenno.

Edited by Postal_pat

The one who has given me all these warning points obviously!

I currently have 12 for dev harassment and report button abuse. and 12 more for continuing to have an identity crisis.

No seriously, they're all nice, except Letter13. Why? I was once informed by Blatantfool =, i mean, an unknown source in region that he is the lewdest moderator of them all.  Also, he has never used comic sans in his formatting despite claiming to be the almighty Dogeer

Of course, all of them are nice, until we get the eventual Booben Moderator of legend.... haven't seen Windbow on in a while though, he's nice too

Imagine your life as warframe player not being able to write anything on the forum. 

Take a que frm me and visit forum jail, FREE OF CHARGE, all you need to do is act horribly and break all the rules :D

Edited by Somedude1000