Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Another Post Regarding The Amount Of Money You Spent On The Game.

ZetraThorn

I have spent 10 dollars to buy some colors, and don't think I will ever have to spend more because of how easily you can sell gears for platinum.... you guys are crazy.

Edit; I'm not complaining though. Thank You to the big spenders, is because of you that this game is getting updates :)

Edited by Xenocide420

I've been playing for more than a year now (on and off because of school) and I've spent about 25-30$ I think. I got the plat when it was 75% off. I'm not sure how the plat packages were back then, but I know I got more than 1k (maybe 1.5k ?) and spent most of it on warframe/weapon slots. I still had about 1k left, sold kubrow prints and now I'm back to 1.5k-1.6k.

I have no idea how people get to spending 1k dollars on a free game. I mean, the game is great, but that's quite an absurd amount. I have no idea what I'd do with that much plat anyways; most things in the game can be obtained for free... and now we can even trade plat so you wouldn't have to spend any money. Maybe it's just my asian must-go-for-sale-only instincts coming in but I guess I'm just a kid who knows the value of money...

People, you cray cray. My friend has  done 500-700$, I've spent 12.50$ on a Platinum deal, once, and I already am MR11, almost all the good gear, ect, slots unlocked, that junk.

I cannot fathom how my friend has no plat for slots or taters ect...or some of you. I already could buy enough slots with the plat I've gotten for every current weapon & frame...then slowly work on taters, but I didn't.

I don't understand some of you!

People, you cray cray. My friend has  done 500-700$, I've spent 12.50$ on a Platinum deal, once, and I already am MR11, almost all the good gear, ect, slots unlocked, that junk.

I cannot fathom how my friend has no plat for slots or taters ect...or some of you. I already could buy enough slots with the plat I've gotten for every current weapon & frame...then slowly work on taters, but I didn't.

I don't understand some of you!

Your friend doesn't play as much as you and rng is probably not as kind to him as it is to you...probably. Buys maxed mods, r5 cores, prime weapons and frame parts...that sort of thing, hates farming.

its easy to spend cash here, just depends if you prefer to spend your time grinding or just doing S#&$ for fun to be honest. i HATE grinding for any items or gear for myself, but oddly dont mind if its for someone else, so ill just buy the stuff i want half the time and then help friends grind for the same item, as long as im not grinding for it i dont care heh

my own cash has gone on upgrading every frame and weapon with potatoes and many formas on my fav stuff, building a huge dojo and never selling a weapon, rushing everything ive ever built and buying stuff outright off the market on release (then going into my dojo and researching it anyway), especially pre plat trading and many many boosters lol

over time its really asy to rack up quite the bill, but i dont see how any of these figures are even remotely absurd to anyone given the ammount of time played its still VERY cheap entertainment, also to the peopel saying spending hundreds is crazy, youve got to remember different incomes make different amounts spent seem everything form insane to a drop in the ocean.

laters

Monk

ps i fall on the broke as hell side of things lol

He has more than twice my hours lol.

Then he plays it for pure enjoyment and without worry having to "get plat" for essentials.

For me, i would rather spend 1 day's salary than grind for something for a month non-stop cursing at rng and hating the game more and more for it.

Edited by kiteohatto