The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14: The Mad Cephalon

[DE]Drew

Breeding grounds scoring is so crazy. How hard would it have been to say, there are 6 stages and you must complete one before the next. Your group must all qualify for the same level or you must play to the lowest players level. Level 2- badge, level 4 mods, level 6 prova vandal.

Instead I have ran this like 30 times and sit at 45. Ridiculous.

Breeding grounds scoring is so crazy. How hard would it have been to say, there are 6 stages and you must complete one before the next. Your group must all qualify for the same level or you must play to the lowest players level. Level 2- badge, level 4 mods, level 6 prova vandal.

Instead I have ran this like 30 times and sit at 45. Ridiculous.

try solo. i played with Nova or rihno like 15-20 times and im on 60 points. 

PSN DOWN CAUSING CONNECTION ISSUES
Posted on 24/08/2014 - 15:44

The PSN Network is currently experiencing a DDoS attack making it impossible to login and play Warframe.  While they recover their systems, we will care for your Kubrows and pause your boosters -- if you have them.  We are also discussing the extension of the Breeding Ground event. 

Stay tuned for more info as we get it.

I saw this and laffed because they said that they where going to pause the boosters and i bought all of them and yesterday when i  log in today 8/25/2014 it had showed that they where all done.not too mad about it really its just hard earned money would like a refund tho 

So we start a new character and get our old one back thats not coool... I would have rather syarted ober completly new in this case... Why cant that be an option. I would like to know.. What is the point of making us do the tutorial if we aren't ranked and let us create a new character if we cant keep it.. that really sucked.