Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anticipated Games Of 2014/2015

TheErebus.

So it's no secret now that from now till the end of 2015 that we're getting some real big games coming out. 

For me its:
Silent Hills

Soma

Tales of Zestiria 

Metal gear solid 5: Phantom Pain

Fallout 4 THANKS BETHESDA

The Evil Within (No seriously, thank you bethesda)

And finally, Mortal Kombat X.

Which gams can you guys the most hyped for?

Wait 40K?

Oh hell yes. 

Hope I can be the Dark eldar.

So far there are 4 announced playable races and they would like to eventually have more races, and yes it will have Titans. The game will basically be planet side 40K edition. 

I was curious if your name was taken from mythology or from 40K 

So far there are 4 announced playable races and they would like to eventually have more races, and yes it will have Titans. The game will basically be planet side 40K edition. 

I was curious if your name was taken from mythology or from 40K 

Mythology. The primordial greek god of darkness.

Let me guess:

Space marines (Woooo)

Eldar (wooooooo)

Orks( wooooooooooo)

Tau (If I can be in the mechs, then hell yes)

Mythology. The primordial greek god of darkness.

Let me guess:

Space marines (Woooo)

Eldar (wooooooo)

Orks( wooooooooooo)

Tau (If I can be in the mechs, then hell yes)

Ah I had assumed it was Mythology (Hence why I only ask now that I know you know what 40K is) 

Not tau Chaos space marines.

But the Dev have stated they want to remain as close to the lore of 40K as possible in every aspect so in order to do this they are only starting with these 4 factions as it will be the easiest to implement lore wise. I have seen some early alpha footage of it and it looks promising. 

Was excited. Then my WiiU busted...

Ouch! I feel you...But when I see the roster of that game(Mario + Sonic + Megaman + Pacman in the same game,Mewtwo might even return and K.Rool isn't out of question!) , the new Zelda,Bayonetta 2 and other mature games finally coming to this console, I seriously spare some bucks for it...

The dream would be to have a Warframe port too, but that is a littl too demanding I guess. :(

Ouch! I feel you...But when I see the roster of that game(Mario + Sonic + Megaman + Pacman in the same game,Mewtwo might even return and K.Rool isn't out of question!) , the new Zelda,Bayonetta 2 and other mature games finally coming to this console, I seriously spare some bucks for it...

The dream would be to have a Warframe port too, but that is a littl too demanding I guess. :(

I grew very impatient. 

My way of thinking is that if the console I bought doesn't have many games that interest me after a month has passed, then I sell the console (that's what I did to the original xbox and nintendo Wii)

I grew very impatient. 

My way of thinking is that if the console I bought doesn't have many games that interest me after a month has passed, then I sell the console (that's what I did to the original xbox and nintendo Wii)

Yeah I guessed it : the catalog only begins to become interesting now. If you ever come back though,I can assure you that you'll have tons of fun.(if Big N stops casualizing things too much and releases good games on a regular basis) :)

Wanted the Wii-U for that, but killed all purpose because ZS Samus is the SAME Character from Normal Samus.

Nope man, the moveset isn't the same : they're not clones. You may check out the miiverse to make yourself an opinion about it.

Edited by unknow99

Erebus, no Destiny listed? I am surprised.

But yeah.. Destiny... and watching with anticipation/ disappointment for this years Call of Duty title.

Anticipation for if it fails, being yet another nail in the series coffin, or disappointment that it sells well and rekindles the same generic crap, with this years 'new bits' added in every following year.

The Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix collection. Going to be playing the crap out of that between Warframe and Destiny to balance burnouts.

Then whenever they announce Kingdom Hearts 3. Its only been how many years since a platform release?

Bloodborne as well. Looking forward to that hotness.

Edited by HiddenKharma