The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Of You Actually Trust The Lotus?

Tiqalicious

Beautiful, all-knowing benevolent intelligence that guides me after waking up with complete amnesia -which I'm not supposed to worry about- and insists I murder/massacre thousands in surprise attacks?

SOUNDS LEGIT TO ME <3

Edited by VKhaun

Hmmm... I used to be skeptical about the Lotus but when she shows genuine panic when the Grustrag Three hunts you and when the Hidden Messages quest showed up I now think she's like a mother and a mentor to the Tenno.

don't forget the new tutorial.

Hmmm... I used to be skeptical about the Lotus but when she shows genuine panic when the Grustrag Three hunts you and when the Hidden Messages quest showed up I now think she's like a mother and a mentor to the Tenno.

Totally agree but would like to add that she is not an overbearing and controlling mother.  She let us make our own choice over the moral dilemma of Gradivus.

On the other hand, She did send Stalker to kill my clan mate...

Don't trust anyone in space. If i have a choice i would turn my Liset inside out to find if anything has been tempered to gain complete control.

Who knows when she will send me to a suicide mission. That time happen would totally depend on the odd of RNG to get me out alive.

Wow. 23 votes yes and 22 no so far. I thought there would have been a much more significant difference.

Hotfix 14.2.1337:

New "Propaganda Elimination" alerts have been added!

Check your inbox to see what poison-tongued forumite the Lotus needs silenced today!

If you succeed you will be rewarded with an opportunity to vote YES, a nifty new badge, and a DRAGON SYBARIS!!!

I trust the Lotus. I have witnessed Grineer mistakes celebrated for having gone wrong in the name of the Queens and Corpus greed driving them to inhuman deeds and poor taste in fashion. But she has her own honor and code for the Tenno, and would have no reason to throw away a n asset as potent as a warframe for the sake of anything - she relies on us for warfare, and we rely on her for guidance.

However, The Tenno, while equally mysterious and having accepted me back after thousand(s?) of years asleep, have kinda kept me in the dark about what's gone wrong in the meantime, so I'm sure the Lotus has secrets of her own but she's done nothing to jeopardise the trust we have in her yet.

And she wears purple. Purple means trustworthiness. And I'm a sucker for sexy hats.