Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weird Moments In Other Places That Don't Involve De Or Wf

mrhat.lf

So this is a thread about those weird moments in other places, whether it be IRL or in a different game, where you can connect DE or WF in a way, and say what they meant by said thing.

For example, I was listening to the radio station I listen to normally, listening to their morning talk show sometimes. So their topic of the morning was 'The top 10 red flags that makes someone an idiot'. So a few seconds before they cut to a commercial break, one of the guys in the background yells 'Steve!'. The guy named Steve they were talking about is their producer, and they usually pop jokes about each other.

• 2 weeks later...

While I was sleeping, I dreamt I was a little kid living at an large restraunt with a stage and typical entertainment stuff. My hair was crazy shiny gold and I had some weird 80s looking haircut.  A lot of strange things happened near the place like pirates who were really lizard men kidnapped and through me into the middle of the nearby lake and sailed away in their ship that later crashed into some rocks and sank, there was also this white cat that was super friendly to me but it liked to kill and eat people, it had a hole in the extended yard where it kept the bodies of some of those lizard pirates. Noone else in the dream was aware of this kinda stuff so it was like I could sense things that noone else could.

Anyways, near the end of the dream, it was night, the lights dimmed, and @(*()$ stalker comes for me.  He starts throwing knives at me and cutting up the furniture and noone else sees him, they all act like I was some hysterical kid being weird for no reason.  I got a carving knife from the kitchen, deep stabbed stalker in his side when he rounded a corner and he left.  :/