Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decent Loadout <500 Conclave

Renathy

Question

17 answers to this question

I used Mag with my Gorgon wraith with pure electricity damage. used Redirection and shield polarize on mag to restore shields and own the regular MOA's. The Gorgon melted the hyena's 

Edited by Acebaur

valkyr with JUST steel fiber and vitality rank 7(or highter) and maxed vigor (you can add maxed flame repellent if you still find yourself getting at low hp, also rage can be very usefull if you have conclave to spare, tho i did the event with just steel fiber and vitality and never died) and a dragon nicana with a good damage build and vital strike. also with a jump attack and a finisher you can usually kill the hyenas with a good nikana build

Edited by bl4ckhunter

I use Mag Prime with Arcane Coil helm
Mods are:
Shield Polarize
Intensify
Fleeting Expertise
Streamline
Redirection
Aura: Energy Siphon

Melee weapon is Kogake
Mods are:
Furry
Pressure Point
True Steel
Organ Shatter
Berserker
Voltaic Strike
Focus Energy
Shocking Touch
Stance: Grim Furry

Kunai I was just trying to rank up they are unmodded

Use Shield Polarize to get rid of all the little garbage moas and melee spam the crap out of the hyenas. If you get set on fire it has to burn through your shield before it touches you hp so Shield Polarize if ya need to while face punching those dog bots.

As you can see this loadout wreaks these moas and hyenas very quickly. One guy was using loki prime some type of nikana(guessing dragon since the crew I ran with was 9+ rank) another was using boltor prime and the third guy I dont really remember.

2014-08-24_000011_zps8b6d5135.jpg

2014-08-24_000021_zpsc7fc0338.jpg

Edited by Brontolith

I ran Valkyr with all abilities removed except hysteria. Ran shield disruption as aura. Otherwise, normal rage/steel fiber build with 75% efficiency.

Removed sentinel.

Removed all weapons but for the dual ichors. Had to remove fury to hit 496 conclave, otherwise normal crit build with magnetic/toxin damage mix.

Then proceeded to thoroughly trash everything she ran across. The only issue was hyenas getting tricky and clinging to the ceiling, but there were ways to deal with this... 

I'm really sad now that I never tried the Well of Life + Energy Vampire Combo on the tactical alert.  I usually ignore that combo as crap due to how little damage it does against enemies that start having armor worth a damn, unless of course you got 4 corrosive projection auras going.

Edited by KnotOfMetal