The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

If you ask me, U14 was one of the worst updateds long term content wise. But thats me, some people might think differently.

I agree. It didn't bring much content wise and I feel that the space doges were completely unnecessary. The player ship is cool and all but the UI is less practical and 14.5 will make it even more less practical. I still have a sour taste in my mouth after U14.

CONTENT wise 14.0 was horrible.

But 14.0 was not a content update...it was meant to be a stepping stone for many future features and changes. That said I was about to get angry how long it took them to put ANYTHING out after 14.0... but luckily there is 14.5 now.

tbh I hoped it would be out by now :/

You know how it is.... big updates usually get polished until seconds before they push it out...and sometimes they go that extra mile to have at least one gamebreaking bug less of the bunch of big bugs that get put out with every big release ^^

You know how it is.... big updates usually get polished until seconds before they push it out...and sometimes they go that extra mile to have at least one gamebreaking bug less of the bunch of big bugs that get put out with every big release ^^

Polished?

Yes yes, of course you're right,

Still.... I think that's something that should be done a day before or so. (not that I am updet or b'aaawwing or something like that- in case it came across that way- It's just my opinion on deadline management. It might not be good for their image to do things last minute.  )

edit:

Meh... this comes across so wrong. I know nothing about their job so maybe I shouldn't write something like that.

Edited by WEREsandrock

considering who Balor is in mythology we may be getting a typhus like frame soon

Balor, leader of Fomorians with big eye on his forehead, that destroys things when opened.

Look at Fomorian ships and you will see that they have red eye thingie at their front.