The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

Right when my laptop decides to die on me this comes out...time to bust into my friends house and use his computer.

Hey! Decent laptops arent that expensive anymore :) For a 400 Euros ( its not cheap for some people ) you can get decent laptop that will run this game for at least 2 years.

btw.... "hopefully this week on PC!"

The last time I remember "Hopefully next week" in connection with "Or you'll all get hockey masks", it was about U 14 and It didn't happen.

*sharpens pitchfork*

Wait.... how the hell does one sharpen a pitchfork?

The last time I remember "Hopefully next week" in connection with "Or you'll all get hockey masks", it was about U 14 and It didn't happen.

*sharpens pitchfork*

51xOJRcTGgL.jpg

*sharpens pitchfork*

51xOJRcTGgL.jpg

Sharp enough ._.

Update 14.5: The Three Little (Orokin) Kittens

Additions: Kubrow Boots, Tenno Mittens, Kittens, Kitten Mittens, Greedy Milk Kubrow/Orokitten Drink, Frigid Icy Wasteland Tileset.
New Event! Mitten Kitten!
Help the Kitten find it's for mittens in an icy wasteland, and the Kitten shall award you With a Full set of "Winter Prime"! Including Mittens Prime, Kubrow Boots Prime, Greedy Eggnog Prime, Kitten Mittens Prime, and Tenno Toque Prime!

Also. Oberon changes.. But mittens!

I know you mean the best, Letter. But after the devs getting not happy about the U14 Hype train, is this really the best thing to push for?

Eh? I think I may have missed that. When did the devs say that they weren't happy about the U14 hype train?

Yeah I've never heard the devs not liking our hypetrains. In fact Redtext has pointed out hype threads before. And they wouldn't be constantly giving us little peaks into upcoming updates if they didn't want us to be hyped about it.

Edited by SoulEchelon