The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14.5 - It's Here Edition

Letter13

It would be coll if the survival mission on this tileset were about freezing.

You have x minutes before you freeze, but finding heat warms you up. You can also find unused flares on the map, which you can deploy later, but they are less effective and dissipate faster.

Also, we need snowstorms where we cannot see anything.

I like the snowstorm idea!

Seems a bit too early for 14.5 to be deployed this week, though it'd be nice. Personally, I'd love to have 14.5 next week and instead of such major update, smaller patch with another tactical alert would be better in my opinion. More time DE gets for polishing their content, the better that content will be ( even better if such tactical alert would be lore-teaser for the 14.5). 

Moreover, as for the new survival on the planets... darnn! I really do wonder and hype about what it's gonna be. I hope it's going to be adequate to the general sci-fi logic (if there is such, lol), i.e Earth should have plenty of oxygen(then specific survival mode for Earth?) but what about Arctic Mars/Europa/Pluto, new ice tileset (guess some heat generators), Phobos desert tileset and even Grineers Shipyards (what about those?).

I guess we will see ... soon. :) 

we went from 11.3 to 11.5* and from 12.6 to 13. at least thats what i saw in the update and build notes section...

however, 11.3-11.5 wasnt a major change. and going from 12.6-13 seemed right because 12 was only zephy and oxium espionage and tenno lab i guess... not really that huge...

New tileset? i dunno.. would be nice but i wouldnt be suprised if its just another tactical alert

Freeze ray, a new secondary that looks like something out of Ghost Busters, new tileset, kubrow customizations, and (probably) the Oberon rework.

Also more UI changes. In before the rage.

Edited by Vargras