The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stupidest Weapon Suggestion You Will Ever Hear, By Me

yarash2110

the idea of the weapon is that it's all around luck... it's not a fantastic weapon but it has some very serious pros to it

6 base damage, 2 slash 2 puncture 2 impact

20 rounds/sec fire rate (like grakata)

2 sec reload speed

60 clip size

25 accuracy (like boltor)

5% crit chance

10000% crit damage

yup

at max you will be able to get 17% crit chance, and the weapon will be pretty horrible but it will have tons of potential since it will be able to oneshot enemies at much higher levels then other weapons, but it will require a lot more ammo and sacrificing usefulness at lower levels, since you can oneshot them anyways, this weapon is focused around extremely high levels, because with normal weapons you simply won't be able to kill enemies after some point, atleast with some weapons.

i know this concept is kind of stupid... but i was hoping that at least some people would like the idea, and once again i know that this is not perfect, if you don't like this idea simply explain why, no need to start raging at me...

thanks for reading and please write your opinion in the comments

edit: added another 0 to the crit damage since after some calculations it was a bit lacking in damage, it's supposed to do ridiculous damage when critting, so there is not too many crit damage for this

so unranked 10000% of 6 damage is 600 damage, with vital sense it's... a lot more

22000%, calculate that yourselves 

Edited by yarash2110

This reminds me of Mehrunes Razor from Skyrim. Just keep stabbing until you hit that small chance to kill whatever your're swinging at.

I think maybe crit chance needs to be lower, but that's a balance issue.

It could be fun to use a weapon like this now and then.

and the weapon will be pretty horrible

most would only moan, call it useless and wouldnt used it cause they only accept powercreep weapons

but aslong it would be not worse then the starterweaps, and not just a mechanic copy of another weap with reskin i would be fine and even use it atleast til 30 + test formas

but im not the avrg player ... i think it would just be disliked (not from me)...

dont let them get you down ^^

*edit*

would be nice, every time its crit its also proc the elements

Edited by Ampera

This is one seriously screwed-up weapon.

low damage, low crit chance, and a crit  damage so high it makes my jaw drop.

What is it? a repeating slingshot? shower them with rocks and hope that one of it hits them in the eye and crits?

1000% of 6 is 60. 60 damage.

LOL. nice.

EDIT: yeah i'd use it just to have a change in pace. I dunno what your planning but i'll give you a +1 anyway.

Edited by H.Katsura_999

the idea of the weapon is that it's all around luck... it's not a fantastic weapon but it has some very serious pros to it

6 base damage, 2 slash 2 puncture 2 impact

20 rounds/sec fire rate (like grakata)

2 sec reload speed

60 clip size

25 accuracy (like boltor)

5% crit chance

10000% crit damage

yup

at max you will be able to get 17% crit chance, and the weapon will be pretty horrible but it will have tons of potential since it will be able to oneshot enemies at much higher levels then other weapons, but it will require a lot more ammo and sacrificing usefulness at lower levels, since you can oneshot them anyways, this weapon is focused around extremely high levels, because with normal weapons you simply won't be able to kill enemies after some point, atleast with some weapons.

i know this concept is kind of stupid... but i was hoping that at least some people would like the idea, and once again i know that this is not perfect, if you don't like this idea simply explain why, no need to start raging at me...

thanks for reading and please write your opinion in the comments

edit: added another 0 to the crit damage since after some calculations it was a bit lacking in damage, it's supposed to do ridiculous damage when critting, so there is not too many crit damage for this

so unranked 10000% of 6 damage is 600 damage, with vital sense it's... a lot more

22000%, calculate that yourselves 

Not a good idea. with the super high RoF, every burst will be likely to include at least one crit.

So even though the stats are low on paper, in reality, you'll be doing a 30k hit in each burst.

Nope.