Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Your Guess On The Next Prime And When They Will Come

Grimm

Well according to the pattern they've been doing for the primes the next 2 are going to be of female frames. The popular theories I've heard are Trinity and Nyx. Neither of which I'd be terribly upset over as choices. I just hope I can get the $50 to get the Prime Accessories bundle for the Daman Prime Sugatra before they change the Prime Access to the new one.

1) Orokin is OLD. People think of getting prime stuff like it's a verb. Priming something. But really the lore is the other way around. Some of the weapons we have now were Orokin and we've tried to copy them. For the first year we thought this was probably Tenno weapons which were copied, but we now know that's not the case. We have Corpus weapons that were copied and we have Grineer experimenting with it, showing that they have an interest.

Unless an item's description explicitly states that it's an original invention by a faction or person, like tools that made good weapons, it COULD see a prime version added because it COULD be reverse engineered Orokin tech.

2) The next prime frames are whatever Mynki decides. I've never heard a dev confirm this stuff about MM/FF or M/F release order. We're just seeing reactions from people looking too hard at a data set that's too small.

3) We thought for a long time that Wraith was Grineer, Vandal was Corpus and I think a lot of people assumed Dragon was for Tenno upgrades, but the foreshadowing from the rescue event was that we have a separate faction providing Wraith items, The Red Veil, which could potentially wraithanize anything. We could have factions step in for all of them, meaning anything could get pretty much any upgrade. Never mind upgrades by characters such as the Stalker's weapons or event weapons like DEX Furis.

4) Just as Mirage was a new find, nothing says an existing weapon must be used for a prime. With the low number of Tenno weapons and all the existing upgrades based on them the selection is getting a bit thin for upgrades. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we got an all-new prime weapon or frame in the next pack, with no existing counterpart.

Factoring all that, I can't realy find a way to predict anything except to look at gaps in selection. We need a prime sniper rifle, throwing weapon and heavy melee. We're also short on prime secondaries so I would expect AkLex Prime or AkSicarius Prime to also come out with or before a Prime Access that will surely have an additional new secondary.

Edited by VKhaun

Rebecco say 

Scindo Prime

Hikou Prime 

Nyx Prime

Vala Sugrata Prime

Hecate Syandana

or 

Targis Prime (Armor Set)

90 Day boost ....

90 Day boost ....

edit : 

add Targis Prime 

Hey, can u tell me in which dev stream she mentioned it :D? btw im also german ^-^

Rebecco say 

Scindo Prime

Hikou Prime 

Nyx Prime

Vala Sugrata Prime

Hecate Syandana

or 

Targis Prime (Armor Set)

90 Day boost ....

90 Day boost ....

edit : 

add Targis Prime 

Can you provide a source please? This doesn´t seem true.