Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Powerfist Not Dropping Anything

(PSN)GOS-Nickadeamus

I have been farming Powerfist on Saturn for 3 day trying to get Malicious Raptor but they don't drop anything. I don't just mean Malicious Raptor, they have not dropped anything but ammo once in awhile. And yes I thought they might not drop Malicious Raptor on Saturn but they haven't even dropped a Fusion Core, Redirection, Rhino Charge, Vaporized, Ban of Infested, Grim Fury, Target Cracker or Seeking Force. I know something should have dropped after killing 100's of them. But nothing. Could this be 3 days of bad luck or is there something wrong with them on Saturn?

Same thing with me, trying to get Malicious Raptor from the Powerfist, and I've tried Apollodorus, Saturn Missions, and any map I know of that spaws Powerfist, and I'm not getting a thing. It's been 5 days, and I finally just bought it from from Trades. Course now, when I think about it, seems the only way to get anything really. Like Kubrow mods.. wow.. How many times am I gonna get Loyal Campanion??? I haven't got ONE rare one from drops.. How can some ppl be SO lucky?? Some ppl have them.. otherwise, how I ABLE to buy them from Trades??? Something ain't right here.

Appreciate the responses, thank you.

Yeah, Kappa on Sedna seems to be the popular Malicious Raptor farming spot. I've got 2 from a lot of runs there.  Here's one of them:

Best strategy is Loki to radial disarm frequently, drawing them all to the 'center', melee'ing them and letting Nekros desecrate.  The video shows it quite clearly.  Kinda tricky with randoms, since they usually like to wander off and get kills far away, leaving Nekros less desecrating opportunities.

Sorry to say but 3 days is not that much with regards to Warframe farming. To put it into context I have been alternating farming for Malicious Raptor (Sedna - Kappa) and Bite (Earth - Everest/E Prime) since the release of U14. I got Malicious Raptor for the first time yesterday and finally got Bite today.

You could of course be lucky and get it in one of your first runs but I would highly recommend bringing a full team of Nekros and slash weapons for melee so you all can split enemies in half and desecrate them twice. After that it is just a lot of praying to RNGesus.

Also be sure to get a steady team and do multiple runs. Most of the time everybody just leaves after one run.

I have gotten about 5 Malicious Raptors from Kappa, Sedna. They drop, but they are rare. Sometimes you just have runs of poor 'luck'. People hate to hear this, but we humans are really bad at recognizing what random really means. Randomness involves a lot more streaks than people typically expect. There are going to be times where you have a really unlucky streak, there will be times when you get all the drops you want. There will be times when you have average luck.

In regards to Bite with the Kubrows, this is a really hard one to get. I have gotten two thru transmutation. Never seen one drop from an actual kubrow. This has to do with the obnoxiously full rare drop table. For example, with malicious raptor, if a powerfist drops a rare, your chances are actually 1 in 2 that you will get it (the other side of the coin being Seeking Force). With Bite, there are 9 different rare mods that could drop... so if you are so lucky as to get a rare to drop from a Kubrow, chances are it will be one of the 9 you don't want. Unfortunately 8 of the 9 Rare mods that drop from Kubrows are the ability mods that come with the Kubrow.