Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Music Playlist When You Warframe?

Wrathane

This is a thread for what kinds of music you like to listen to when you play Warframe! My list is EXTREMELY LONG so bear with me, k? Alright, here's mine:

Geeving (Abandon All Ships), Go (Andy Hunter), Nemesis (Arch Enemy), Clockwork (Autopilot Off), Red Stars (The Birthday Massacre), Electricity/Moon Light Wave/LA+ (Blood Stained Child), The Masked Man- OM/ The Killer Gene (Bratkilla), Lamentation (By Night), Age of Rage (Corroded), Annihilate (Datsik), Indestructible/Stricken (Disturbed), Sick (Dodge & Fuski), Through The Fire And Flames/Give Me The Night (DragonForce), Don't Tell It/Elekktroshockk (Dubsidia), Killing My Dreams (Elysion), Brutal/Subsonic/Execute-OM/Swerve-OM (Excision), The Pheonix (Fall Out Boy), One Click Headshot-OM (Feed Me), Black Gloves- The Bloody Beetroots Remix (Goose, The Bloody Beetroots), Out of Control (Hoobastank), Hello (Klaypex), EDM Death Machine (Knife Party), Sweet Revenge (Krypteria), A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (LINKIN PARK x STEVE AOKI), Overworld/Edge And Pearl/All of My Angel/A View From The End Of The World (Machinae Supremacy), Impossible (Manafest), Prime Theme (MP)/ Sector 1 (MF)/ Corvus Bog (MP2)/ M2q (M2)/ Prelude (SM)/ Lower Norfair (SM)/ Brinstar (NES)/ Space Pirates (MP) (METROID METAL), To The Stars- Break The Noize & The Autobots Remix (Modestep), Double Nature (Mustach), Subwoofer Dubstep (Omnitica), Confrontation/Blowtorch Nightlight. Blood Pigs/R.I.C./Battle Ready/Rise, Rebel, Resist (Otep), Bring Me Down (Pillar), Nght Prty (Raunchy), Release The Panic/ Feed The Machine/ Watch You Crawl/ The Outside (Red), War Machine (Reso), Thunder Kiss '65- JDevil Number Of The Beast Remix (Rob Zombie, White Zombie), Effigy -Bonus Track (Seether), Adrenaline (Shinedown), Fever In The Night (Silicon Dust, Luka Master), Rise/ Circus For A Psycho/ Madness In Me (Skillet), Draining Blood (Slayer), Before I Forget (Slipknot), The Close Beyond/ For Aeons Past (Solutions .45), Absolute Zero (Stone Sour), Rawkfist/ Welcome To The Masquerade (Thousand Foot Krutch), Into The Mouth Of Hell We March/ Brave This Storm/ As I Am Exploding (Trivium), The Lost Way/ Te Other Side/ On The Edge/ Indifference (Unsun), Primo Victoria/ Wishmaster (Van Canto), AND FINALLY: Wishmaster (The Word Alive)... PHEW!!! THAT TOOK A WHILE! 

If I have any typos, just let me know cuz I REALLY don't wanna scan through it all :P

Edited by Wrathane

I been waiting for days to see a thread like this,

1-Calvin Harris Vs Alesso Keane - Silenced by the night

2-Calvin Harris - Summer

3-Avicci-SuperLove

4-Calvin Harris and Ellie Goulding-I need your love

5-Calvin Harris feat Hurts- We are under control

6-Rihanna-Disturbia

And more...

Yes yes, I just love HouseMusic

Nemesus (Arch Enemy) Indestructible/Stricken (Disturbed)Confrontation/Blowtorch Nightlight. Blood Pigs/R.I.C./Battle Ready/Rise, Rebel, Resist (Otep)Draining Blood (Slayer), Before I Forget (Slipknot) Into The Mouth Of Hell We March/ Brave This Storm/ As I Am Exploding (Trivium)

+1 for these. I can't imagine playing this game without the sounds of heavy guitars, vocals, and insane drums.

Also I have Music Unlimited on PS4 so when I'm playing I'll typically throw on my Vehemence playlist which consists of so many metal bands and albums I can't even put them all on here.

So here they are: (some of them anyway)

Arch Enemy

In Flames

Trivium

Disturbed

Children of Bodom

Born of Osiris

Mnemic

Soilwork

Opeth (NOT OTEP, though I do like them as well)

Animals As Leaders

Threat Signal

Lamb of God

And honestly that's just to name a few.

Edited by Kestral9999

This is a thread for what kinds of music you like to listen to when you play Warframe! My list is EXTREMELY LONG so bear with me, k? Alright, here's mine:

Geeving (Abandon All Ships), Go (Andy Hunter), Nemesis (Arch Enemy), Clockwork (Autopilot Off), Red Stars (The Birthday Massacre), Electricity/Moon Light Wave/LA+ (Blood Stained Child), The Masked Man- OM/ The Killer Gene (Bratkilla), Lamentation (By Night), Age of Rage (Corroded), Annihilate (Datsik), Indestructible/Stricken (Disturbed), Sick (Dodge & Fuski), Through The Fire And Flames/Give Me The Night (DragonForce), Don't Tell It/Elekktroshockk (Dubsidia), Killing My Dreams (Elysion), Brutal/Subsonic/Execute-OM/Swerve-OM (Excision), The Pheonix (Fall Out Boy), One Click Headshot-OM (Feed Me), Black Gloves- The Bloody Beetroots Remix (Goose, The Bloody Beetroots), Out of Control (Hoobastank), Hello (Klaypex), EDM Death Machine (Knife Party), Sweet Revenge (Krypteria), A LIGHT THAT NEVER COMES (LINKIN PARK x STEVE AOKI), Overworld/Edge And Pearl/All of My Angel/A View From The End Of The World (Machinae Supremacy), Impossible (Manafest), Prime Theme (MP)/ Sector 1 (MF)/ Corvus Bog (MP2)/ M2q (M2)/ Prelude (SM)/ Lower Norfair (SM)/ Brinstar (NES)/ Space Pirates (MP) (METROID METAL), To The Stars- Break The Noize & The Autobots Remix (Modestep), Double Nature (Mustach), Subwoofer Dubstep (Omnitica), Confrontation/Blowtorch Nightlight. Blood Pigs/R.I.C./Battle Ready/Rise, Rebel, Resist (Otep), Bring Me Down (Pillar), Nght Prty (Raunchy), Release The Panic/ Feed The Machine/ Watch You Crawl/ The Outside (Red), War Machine (Reso), Thunder Kiss '65- JDevil Number Of The Beast Remix (Rob Zombie, White Zombie), Effigy -Bonus Track (Seether), Adrenaline (Shinedown), Fever In The Night (Silicon Dust, Luka Master), Rise/ Circus For A Psycho/ Madness In Me (Skillet), Draining Blood (Slayer), Before I Forget (Slipknot), The Close Beyond/ For Aeons Past (Solutions .45), Absolute Zero (Stone Sour), Rawkfist/ Welcome To The Masquerade (Thousand Foot Krutch), Into The Mouth Of Hell We March/ Brave This Storm/ As I Am Exploding (Trivium), The Lost Way/ Te Other Side/ On The Edge/ Indifference (Unsun), Primo Victoria/ Wishmaster (Van Canto), AND FINALLY: Wishmaster (The Word Alive)... PHEW!!! THAT TOOK A WHILE! 

If I have any typos, just let me know cuz I REALLY don't wanna scan through it all :P

It's Raining Blood by Slayer, not Draining Blood.