The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Warframe Regret?

Abenoki

Whst is something you regret you did /didn't Do in warframe?

My 2 are

1. not taking previous events seriously/not doing a couple and missing out on 2 vandal and 3 wraith items.

2. Not buying founders when I had ample opportunity (started just after OB began), then being broke When it was going away.

Getting involved with the forums at all.

+5k posts:

I_REGRET_NOTHING.gif

I might've just gotten used to... things... that you can encounter here, though. The forums can be like a light-weight /b/ sometimes.

Edited by Angius

I bought a control module with starter plat(wanted a sentinel pretty bad), back then was kinda hard to get, now it drops everywhere and its pretty common.

Also the ~1 year break after the first event.

Edited by Khawz

1. Relying on Rhino for so long when I first started. Luckily, I rarely touch him now.

2. Wasting the starting platinum on revives not knowing that that is probably the biggest trap for new players. Luckily my friend stopped me at like 29 or something. Yeah just let that sink in. I wasted that much on revives.

3. Leveling up 3 different Pentas and two Mags thinking I got Mastery Rank from it. Probably 15 hours of nothing.

4. Selling Dark Dagger when it had 4 levels, realizing I'll have to max out every weapon to attain MR16/17. Those 4 levels are gone forever. :(

5. Selling Vulkar at level 14 or so for the same reason as Dark Dagger, I'll eventually have to level these worthless garbage sniper rifles at some point. 100% terrible but whatever.

I regret a large number of resources I spent platinum on as well as rushing a lot of things. and now I really want more inventory room for more guns.

but the good news is I almost have enough stuff to trade for some more plat. also im not really that mad or upset about any of it as most of my plat was well spent.