The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Warframe Regret?

Abenoki

Missing some of the earlier events and chances to get their weapons and mods. I don't have any Vandal but Lato, and I don't have the Snipetron or the Primed Chamber mod.

Kinda wish I bought the proto skin for Excalibur, but it was just too expensive to justify.

Same for a couple of the Prime Access syandanas.

selling loki prime helmet bp for 10 plats when I had no idea how to judge how much stuff is worthy in plats and selling infusion just a 30 minutes later for 2 plats [was missing 2 for something I wanted this kind of crap :/]

thats my biggest and only regret in that game atm :)

1. not taking previous events seriously/not doing a couple and missing out on 2 vandal and 3 wraith items.

2. Not buying founders when I had ample opportunity (started just after OB began), then being broke When it was going away.

3. Selling away trinity, volt and valkyr (still waiting for their prime version)

4. Getting the vaulted weapons even though i started when founders were here. (didn't know they will be stowed)

- I regret forma'ing my Ignis, Soma and Dual Ether with Bar-Type (Naramon) polarities.

Thanks to DE releasing all the elemental/status chance Dual Stat mods those weapons got pretty unusable.

I don't regret selling them in frustration (yeah I actually sold a 5-time forma'd Ignis + Catalyst) and building them from scratch but only with 2 V polarities for the Ignis this time. The Soma and Dual Ether I left unforma'd now.

- I regret selling my Skana after I ranked it to 30 past year... now I have to re-level it because as a completionist it would be the only weapon I'm missing otherwise. xD

Edited by MeduSalem