Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Having Problems With Their Kubrows Not Attacking?

Has nothing to do with the breed. All of my kubrows were doing this when I first started leveling them. It's still an issue sometimes.

I always had to shoot the ground around the enemies to actually get them to do stuff. But now that I have the proper mods at good levels they go wild.

I would send in a report just to be safe.

I just did an experiment and it doesn't matter, for some reason my Raksa has gone back to being dumb as far as attacking is concerned, now that I think about it even before this hotfix he seemed to be needing to be prompted more than before. Before he would go off on his own and attack with very little prompting now he needs prompting again like when they first came out.

I have experienced this bug before. It usually happens when my kubrow dies and I have to revive him. After being revived, he just would not attack anymore. He would run to enemies and would stand near them as if waiting to be patted on it's forehead.

I think this has been fixed at the PC side a few weeks (or a month ago).

I have experienced this bug before. It usually happens when my kubrow dies and I have to revive him. After being revived, he just would not attack anymore. He would run to enemies and would stand near them as if waiting to be patted on it's forehead.

I think this has been fixed at the PC side a few weeks (or a month ago).

Yeah I noticed that after I revived my kubrow he'd just stand there sometimes.

My Kubrow's attack behaviors are a bit sporadic.  Sometimes it is consistent sometimes, he just stands around.