Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Noobs- Whats Your Favorite Warframe Noob Memory

(PSN)skip2435

I understand that not all noobs are really bad or selfish or any of the other words i'd say but I've seen quite a few idiot moves out of warframe noobs so here are my favorites in my collection of warframe memories

- One time in T3 survival I saw a mastery 3 using Loki Prime and a Boltor Prime and he was trying to run in front of everyone trying to show off and it annoyed and so someone in our squad told him to stop trying to be a show off and he replied back saying we were just jealous because he has more money than us and then he went on to say that same guy who was using ash was the noob. I laughed even more when I showed the guy I had Loki Prime as well as every other prime except rhino and half of the regular frames and he accused me of being a pay to win player.

- One time when someone in my clan successfuly traded a max ammo drum for 100p the guy must have either been high or one of warframes biggest noobs

- When someone told me that they were quitting warframe and they needed to sell there stuff so I asked the guy to send me a screenshot of what he had and all he had was half a latron prime set, A paris prime lower limb and a couple of boltor prime peices and frost prime chasis.

- The times I've seen noobs trying to sell non prime warframe components

- One Time when someone accused a mastery 15 guy of being a pay to win player

That time when I use Excalibur as my main. Every time I see Heavy Gunners, I would Slash Dash toward them, and it always take 2 Slash Dash to kill them.

I built him again when I'm end gamed and gave him immortal skin, because he's just awesome with that skin.

Edited by RX000

When I'm stuck on Mercury, playing ONLY Terminus (because of weird sense of insecurity) for many hours on CB phase, way to the point my Volt leveled up to 20 without installing any mods (because of confusion).

Yep it took me a while to figure out the game espeically the upgrade and mod system. Then again after I learned the basics that was the time period when I thought the Dual Ethers were solid swords and the Boltor was my favorite primary and I don't mean the boltor prime either. Plus my first primes were sicarus and burston prime :D horrible primes in my opinion

I remember when they added the Infested in Warframe and I, as a naab, never read the Update changes. So, I was like

*Le me playin with friend on skype*

"Wait, dude, what the hell is that green light over there?"

Le friend: *Girly screames*

"What just happened? Y are you bleeding ou- OH MAE GOOD RUN B**CH RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..."

I think the first time, maybe the third time I logged into Warframe, all of the treasure chests were these giant yellow things and I had no idea what they were. Oh wait, it's an Easter thing! Lawl.

I was also noob enough that I wasn't worried about saving up credits for the Braton Vandal when it was in the store. I was such a moron.