Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Noobs- Whats Your Favorite Warframe Noob Memory

(PSN)skip2435

Playing Xini. One wave 2 or 3 someone starts to talk about weapon stats. Then I say that the Braton can out DPS the Boltor Prime. Then some noob that was MR5 with Rhino (or Rhino Prime. I forgot.) and a Boltor Prime starts to type in chat with Caps Lock on that the Boltor Prime is the best weapon in the game. I am pretty sure the veterans know the Boltor Prime isn't the best

I agree bro I hate it when you see noobs that do that stuff

Playing Xini. One wave 2 or 3 someone starts to talk about weapon stats. Then I say that the Braton can out DPS the Boltor Prime. Then some noob that was MR5 with Rhino (or Rhino Prime. I forgot.) and a Boltor Prime starts to type in chat with Caps Lock on that the Boltor Prime is the best weapon in the game. I am pretty sure the veterans know the Boltor Prime isn't the best.

It's the Lato.

<--Veteran

On topic:

I saw an "Explosive Barrel" in my first mission, I had Excal with shields recovering slowly and 10 health and decided to melee it. You all know how that ended.

Edited by Kao-Snake

Probably when I thought that if I wanted to use mods on more than one gun I had to take the mod off of the original gun to use it in the next gun.

well.... we ACTUALLY had to do that before an update i forgot, or have more than 1 Mod of the same rank, one for each weapon/warframe.

the first time stalker appear, me and my friend were happily killing grineer in appolodorus, mercury. i had no idea why my screen was so dark, i thought it must be a problem with my computer and thought i would check it out after the game. poof, i am dead without ever seeing him. My friend kept screaming in chat: " why the f*ck did you die dude?!?", i remember saying: " i had no idea man, the ghostly guy appear out of nowhere and one shotted me =.=", to make it worse i was out of revive too.

the time when i manage to kill vor with MK1 braton and basically unrank exca(had no mod only slash dash ;v, the life of a newb what can you do?), then one of the trooper kill me, the revive screen pop up and i use to think you pay 4 plat for one revive, i was like "too expensive", click abort and do it without doing. I actually did manage to kill vor as a newb, alone without dieing later on.

the time when i got redirection to rank 3-4 and thought i had so much shield that i let 5 butchers surround me( and this was when butcher was terrifying in appolodorus or mercury in general to me :v). as you might imagine i went down in a heart beat, my friend said "why didnt you run?", i said " i thought i could take them".

my first void mission(t1 ext), i just got my karak and remember how i thought it was amazing did i did so much damage to lvl 1 butcher(lol), i went in there and saw 2 fire eximus corrupted heavy gunners, being all high on my karak i charge in there like an idiot with my exca, which havent improve much since the butcher incident. first fire wave, i am barely down, hey i can get up, second fire wave, nope i am down. i was screaming in chat at my friend " save me, oh please save me dude". he was wise enough not to listen to me.

the time when i first got rhino, i play him like a tankier version of my excalibur( no ability mod may i remind you :v), i did manage to get all the way to phobos then my friend told me about iron skin and the rest was history :).

- One time when someone in my clan successfuly traded a max ammo drum for 100p the guy must have either been high or one of warframes biggest noobs

OMG I feel sorry for the guy who bought that.

Anyway, my noob memory that I can never forget and  never even get over is when I spent the 50plat you get when you made the account on putting catalyst on my MK-1 Braton and Lato and left myself with 10plat. That was I think first week of March this year and now I need those retired weapons to get to MR 17. Im 4k short on mastery points.

Edited by negativecr33p

the first time stalker appear, me and my friend were happily killing grineer in appolodorus, mercury. i had no idea why my screen was so dark, i thought it must be a problem with my computer and thought i would check it out after the game. poof, i am dead without ever seeing him. My friend kept screaming in chat: " why the f*ck did you die dude?!?", i remember saying: " i had no idea man, the ghostly guy appear out of nowhere and one shotted me =.=", to make it worse i was out of revive too.

the time when i manage to kill vor with MK1 braton and basically unrank exca(had no mod only slash dash ;v, the life of a newb what can you do?), then one of the trooper kill me, the revive screen pop up and i use to think you pay 4 plat for one revive, i was like "too expensive", click abort and do it without doing. I actually did manage to kill vor as a newb, alone without dieing later on.

the time when i got redirection to rank 3-4 and thought i had so much shield that i let 5 butchers surround me( and this was when butcher was terrifying in appolodorus or mercury in general to me :v). as you might imagine i went down in a heart beat, my friend said "why didnt you run?", i said " i thought i could take them".

my first void mission(t1 ext), i just got my karak and remember how i thought it was amazing did i did so much damage to lvl 1 butcher(lol), i went in there and saw 2 fire eximus corrupted heavy gunners, being all high on my karak i charge in there like an idiot with my exca, which havent improve much since the butcher incident. first fire wave, i am barely down, hey i can get up, second fire wave, nope i am down. i was screaming in chat at my friend " save me, oh please save me dude". he was wise enough not to listen to me.

the time when i first got rhino, i play him like a tankier version of my excalibur( no ability mod may i remind you :v), i did manage to get all the way to phobos then my friend told me about iron skin and the rest was history :).

That sounds a lot like my noob memories I didn't know about Iron Skin when I first got my rhino and when I did thought I was invincible until I went to a t3 void mission where the enemies kindly put me back into my place

sacrificing a player in order to kill a Toxic Ancient in early game. this was when everyone was using Loki and Excalibur, i believe around update 4 or 5

when the toxic ancients used to release a toxic cloud on death :S

i remember, that my whole squad died, because one died, and everyone was running to revive him...

The grineer informer event, I didn't have a weapon strong enough to take them out in one shot. So I had to use mag's crush to kill them, then wait for my unranked energy siphon artifact to recharge my energy so i could kill the next one.

Slow and painful process.

Also rip artifact system.

Edited by Dead_Rabbits