Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Look What My Girlfriend Just Did!

DaTiV

Wish my gf did such things. Sadly she doesnt cook at all...nor clean, take care of her dog...this thing called Second Life is more important for her...and a guy in india too...ah well.

That's sad. Why be with her if she's completely oblivious to you? You'd be much happier with someone else.

That's sad. Why be with her if she's completely oblivious to you? You'd be much happier with someone else.

Because its complicated, she still gives me a lot of attention etc, but i know shes hiding something from me about the guy in india, as for cooking and cleaning, she claims shes just not good at such things. And we been together already for almost 6 years now. Even moved to germany to be with her.

Because its complicated, she still gives me a lot of attention etc, but i know shes hiding something from me about the guy in india, as for cooking and cleaning, she claims shes just not good at such things. And we been together already for almost 6 years now. Even moved to germany to be with her.

Seems like she just holds you as a personal slave to do the stuff for her while she talks to that guy from India. Meanwhile she gives you attention when shee feels like it so that you don't give up on her so she can have you work for her.

Wish my gf did such things. Sadly she doesnt cook at all...nor clean, take care of her dog...this thing called Second Life is more important for her...and a guy in india too...ah well.

Ah I'm sorry about that man :( You should talk to her about it, tell her how it bothers you. (Was about to say do the same thing to her -- but that's not right c; ) 

Can has recipe?  

I have friends and family that play and I'd like to make something like that for them.

I'm the ominous girlfriend, playing warframe too! :D

I used a random recipe for the cupcakes, so you can use any chocolate cupcake recipe you want!

Here's mine:

160g butter

150g sugar

4 eggs

250g flour

2 tsp baking powder

120 ml milk

But that's easy.

For the logo you need time and patience :D

I printed out the lotus symbol and then recreated it with fondant - I used black and blue fondant ;)

When you really want to make cupcakes for your family and friends, I would say you should make a cake. Take your favorite chocolate cake recipe and print out a big lotus symbol and so on. ;)

Because these three cupcakes are more than three hours work :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm the ominous girlfriend, playing warframe too! :D

I used a random recipe for the cupcakes, so you can use any chocolate cupcake recipe you want!

Here's mine:

160g butter

150g sugar

4 eggs

250g flour

2 tsp baking powder

120 ml milk

But that's easy.

For the logo you need time and patience :D

I printed out the lotus symbol and then recreated it with fondant - I used black and blue fondant ;)

When you really want to make cupcakes for your family and friends, I would say you should make a cake. Take your favorite chocolate cake recipe and print out a big lotus symbol and so on. ;)

Because these three cupcakes are more than three hours work :D

Oh, cupcakes are important.  Our get togethers tend to dissolve into food fights and cupcakes are easier to throw. :3