Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Hours Per Week Do You Work?

SquirmyBurrito

I guess... Doesn't tell me much though.

My jaw just dropped. Whoa that's a lot.

Lol, military life. Deployed working 12-14hrs 6 days a week rack up hours fast.

Yup, my wife is a full time nursing student with a part time laboratory job. It takes her a month to rack up the hours I work per week. But she also studies her butt off everyday.

Lol, military life. Deployed working 12-14hrs 6 days a week rack up hours fast.

Yup, my wife is a full time nursing student with a part time laboratory job. It takes her a month to rack up the hours I work per week. But she also studies her butt off everyday.

That I can understand (both of my parents were in the military, both are retired now). My father only recently managed to develop a more normal sleeping schedule.

I was planning on going to college soon... but these student hours are starting to give me second thoughts.

All in all... I'd say about 72 hours.

The tattoo parlor my family owns is open 12 hours a day (7am to 7pm), 6 days a week. I've been holding down the fort while my parents are on their 4 month long vacation in Spain... So yeah. I'm basically running the place by myself.

It's pretty cool though. Most of the times I get to just sit behind a desk and play games on my computer.

Edited by xZetsumeix

Im a freshman in college with classes every morning except Thursday and the weekends. I work Thursday and Sunday for a total of ten hours a week and I still manage to rack up at least 60 hours of play time a week. I obviously have no social life outside of this game.

Im a freshman in college with classes every morning except Thursday and the weekends. I work Thursday and Sunday for a total of ten hours a week and I still manage to rack up at least 60 hours of play time a week. I obviously have no social life outside of this game.

Social life? Is that a new weapon that came with the update? How much argon does it need? @_@