Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Want In Your Dojo?

Monybags33

I'm fairly sure by now that everyone in the Tenno world has at least been too a Dojo at least once in their Tenno careers, if not know what their about and how they look even if they haven't stepped a foot in one before. Now long ago I had seen images and videos on the "First Version" of what the Dojo had looked like before Dojo 2.0 that we have today and its deffinitly jumped leaps and bounds from that version but couldn't their be more done too improve upon it? Well we can all say yes on that but what exactly would you Tenno be after in your Dojo's?

Some people have claimed a while back now too giving the Dojo a so called "Firing Range" were we can test our equipment out and maybe even mod our weapons while at the Dojo so we don't have to mode them on our ships and then go find a mission and then go all the way back just too test one simple modification. Heck maybe we just need a bunch of Grineer/ Corpus/ Infested/ Orkin troops all stuffed inside one room too try out whatever combinations of weapons we want?

Others however in many forms also asks for more of a luxurious road for the Tenno giving them more objects too build such as statues or Orkin Tech and allowing them too have places or rest and relaxation instead of always beating up everything in their line of sight.

Either way what do you think the Tenno need in their Dojos?

Firing Range would be great; with the coming Archwing, we should have a Flight Test room for flight training. We currently have 2 activities in Dojo: Obstacles Run, and Dueling room. We might need more thing to do in Dojo to even bother with one. Right now, if you don't have anything in research or no trades, there's no point in going to the Dojo at all

What I want would be :

-Firing range (Testing out our weapons without the stalker coming and killing people with unranked stuff)

-More decorations ( For looks)

-Clan board ( Leaders can write whatever they want )

-More rooms (a few more rooms wouldn't hurt , maybe a relaxing room with coffee or something? or more actives than dueling and course?)

-Kubrow rooms (Don't know just something that came into mind)

Kubrow Beauty Contest!! That's it :D

A Tenno CPU training center, to do a one on onebattlewith any enemy you choose and any level you choose too. itdoesn'tmatter what enemy, Stalker, ThreeGustrag, Zanuka......... if you die, revives don'tcount. how about a docking bay for your ship and you can get into your ship from the dojo. And to leave the dojo, teleport or go to ur ship and go to navigation and u know the rest.

I want a better window into the lore by using NPCs. I'd like an embassy from the Corporus or the rebellion factions of humans resisting the Grineer. A bizzar where NPCs hawk goods and use your Dojo as a outpost. I want life in my DOJO. Not necessarily real players but a hangar with ships coming and going with crews servicing them.

A cantina where NPC agents give quests and fill you in on what's happening in the sector. Music plays and shadowy figures keep to themselves.

I really want to turn my DOJO into a giant window into this universe.

a shooting range to test out clan tech weapon or personal weapon's dps..*why not since we have the obstacle course already..* and for me personally a little kendo training room that allow clan members to duel using practice wooden sword and fight each other by playing the minigame that requires players to perform a chain of QTE*not just spam eeeeee, but press whatever shows up on your screen*

• 2 weeks later...

More then anything I think I would want more decorations, ones that you can interact with.

What about another room for forging your own creations, a blank canvas room that allows you to create obstacle courses, pvp arenas etc if they added blocks, crates, pillars, walls copy & paste parts from the current tile set I could see some people coming up with some pretty amazing rooms. 

Also a decoration customization such as being able to edit the hue of the object to a similar shade/tint. Some objects would fit in better if they were darker/lighter and it would give it more of a "unique" feel to it.

A Display room, you could create an extra frame and display it along with other pieces. It could be like a collectors room, displaying all the weapons, frames, sentinels I'm not sure how they would do it though because each time a new items came out they'd have to modify the room & it might just end up being more work then it's worth but It's a thought.

A Tenno CPU training center, to do a one on onebattlewith any enemy you choose and any level you choose too. itdoesn'tmatter what enemy, Stalker, ThreeGustrag, Zanuka......... if you die, revives don'tcount. how about a docking bay for your ship and you can get into your ship from the dojo. And to leave the dojo, teleport or go to ur ship and go to navigation and u know the rest.

how about your idea but instead of selecting who you want to fight, but it has to be a unit from the codex that you scanned?

More interaction with decorations because common, whats the point of a bench if you can't sit on it. Maybe some animations you can perform like waving to a friend, giving a thumbs up, meditation ,ect? (A little role playing never hurts)