Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hoping For Typhus

Lord-Voltain

I specifically remember some sort of hype train going on for that light and dark duet of fan frames called "Weiss" and "Typhus".

Not sure what happened, but DE should srsly put Weiss and Typhus in. Probably the best unmade fanframes to date.

Discuss.

Edited by iJaxx5S

I think the "Typhus" concept is more a disease frame than a darkness frame, I could be wrong though.

Yeah. The guy who made him put some lore. Originally, Weiss, a sword based warframe (similar to excalibur) was experimented on using technocyte. The result was a corrupted, diseased samurai. Basically infested excal.

Sorry where did they say literally anything about Typhus?

They didn't as far as I know. But Silva Aegis (Sword & Board) from the and Kronen (Tonfas) from the weapon design contest have been released. Leaving #3 Mios left, which was designed by Redskittlez. Typhus also being designed by Redskittlez leaves some speculation of his release.

Edited by (PS4)Twenty7Talonz

They didn't as far as I know. But Silva Aegis (Sword & Board) and Kronen (Tonfas) have been released. Leaving #3 Mios left, which was designed by Redskittlez. Typhus also being designed by Redskittlez leaves some speculation of his release.

Also, Typhus is honestly too good of an idea to pass up on. If I were a developer with a community given idea of this caliber, It'd have been implemented ages ago.

As much as I effervescently adore the concept of Typhus... he just doesn't seem like he would fit as a Tenno to me.

Granted, unless DE(L) reworked the living hell out of his fan concept. Then yeah, sure.

Well, it is known that the void and the technocyte virus constitute an undefined portion of the Tenno's power. Typhus would simply be a Tenno who used a bit too much of technocyte in his Warframe, and got interesting results... to put it bluntly. I'm sure red could probably explain a way to make Typhus make a bit more sense lorewise.

Because "maybe" is a "yes".

Rebecca has made it known before that she's a fan of Typhus. Doesn't mean it'll happen. Stop thinking it's confirmation.

If someone as high up in Digital Extremes as [DE]Rebecca want's it in, it happens as soon as the chance arrives. They may just be waiting for the right time, or building up suspense. You never know, but Rebecca is very high up in DE's heirarchy.

If someone as high up in Digital Extremes as [DE]Rebecca want's it in, it happens as soon as the chance arrives. They may just be waiting for the right time, or building up suspense. You never know, but Rebecca is very high up in DE's heirarchy.

...you really don't know how development studios work, do you?

Things don't happen because one person said so. That's never how it works. Rebecca likes it -- so what? That isn't confirmation, and you need to stop treating it as such.

Edited by Vargras