Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Frame

NightFury30

So I had this idea for a frame. It would be the coolest, sickest frame ever.

I dont have a name yet.

It would look like the prime weapons, black and grey with gold trimmings.

It's powers. None. This frame would be able to use any other frames abilities. 

Not all ult's or anything like that. It could pick one of any other frames first move.

It could pick one of any other frames second move, etc.etc.etc

It would have low shields and health to make up for the abilities. So you could 

turn it into a glass cannon of sorts, or make it really hard to beat.

It would have to be really hard to get, like drop from T4 Nightmare keys or something like that.

But I think it would be a pretty cool frame.

(and yes i know there is currently no such thing as nightmare keys, but that would be cool too.)

I wouldn't mind the idea being able to use all powers if they are randomized, everytime you enter a game, they change. Would probably be a nice challenge, or not, depending on the situation.

Now that I think about it, this idea reminds me on that one wood...guy from tekken, Mokujin or something.

Edited by loln8tr

I wouldn't mind the idea being able to use all powers if they are randomized, everytime you enter a game, they change. Would probably be a nice challenge, or not, depending on the situation.

I think that's a bad idea? That'd mean you can never optimize a build for him.

The only way a frame like this would be implemented is if he was single player/solo only.

It would seriously destroy the game if this were a multiplayer frame considering everyone would use the same skills.

You would NEVER see any variety. This would effectively destroy the community on MANY levels.

I think that's a bad idea? That'd mean you can never optimize a build for him.

That is kind of the point, by now, I figured that I do better with mostly utility mods than mods like flow or intensify. You dont HAVE to optimize a build to be able to play the actual game, it makes it easier but it is not required. So if this Warframe or whatever it would be would actually be a thing, you would always face a new challenge because you don't know what powers you would have until you try them out. It sounds like fun to me.

Yeaaah man but you get the idea, and that'd be hard to implement... :7

Maybe I just have a feeling that this might be a problem source too much.

I totally agree that a concept like this would be hard to implement and game breaking.  Doesn't mean I can't think about how awesome it is.