Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We Need The Reputation System Quickly! (Here Is Why!)

noveltyhero

Anybody came here expecting rage?

Well, not why I am writing this

In fact I am writing this topic to highlight these people of the community:

-usernotfound

-Medic-Noeli

-dumple123

What did they do?

I had 3 hours left to complete the event, getting past Earth isn't extremely easy with public matchmaking due to large amount of low level people playing there, so after struggles and what not these guys came and helped me get to Europa where we ran a 3960 score.

Maybe I am blowing this out of proportion but I am happy and they had no reason to help me :/

I agree to a certain extent.....thats a double edge sword.....it could cause a lot of problems with folks just giving individuals a bad reputation because he left after 5 waves....or he or she(((STOLE MY KILLS)))  got to love that one......and so on....but the thought of having one for positive feedback sounds great but it will cause issues in my opinion.

I agree to a certain extent.....thats a double edge sword.....it could cause a lot of problems with folks just giving individuals a bad reputation because he left after 5 waves....or he or she(((STOLE MY KILLS)))  got to love that one......and so on....but the thought of having one for positive feedback sounds great but it will cause issues in my opinion.

Wait what? This happens? O_O

if such a system is going to get implemented it would or should only be positive reputation, not negative. "If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all"

LoL has this system (as does CS:GO and DotA 2 I believe) where you get rewarded for being better with a positive system and with that comes cosmetic fame. Borders, badges, profile pictures etc etc showing off to the community how much of a good player you are in a specific thing (Teamwork, helpful, friendly and so on.)

*cough*PS4*cough*

Jk, but never noticed that kind of behaviour. I do however notice ignorance more, like not playing the objective or helping teammates etc :/

Oh no.

It is indeed prevalent on the PC. I have been yelled at for leaving at Wave 5 on Sechura and then called a try hard following with some expletives for getting most kills. I just ignore them and go on my way though.

So I can see people giving negative reputation just for that.

if such a system is going to get implemented it would or should only be positive reputation, not negative. "If you cant say anything nice, dont say anything at all"

Agreed, if it does come with negative there are going to be people who ALWAYS give negative reputation which will most likely ruin peoples reputation.

Edited by Utarious

Oh no.

It is indeed prevalent on the PC. I have been yelled at for leaving at Wave 5 on Sechura and then called a try hard following with some expletives for getting most kills. I just ignore them and go on my way though.

So I can see people giving negative reputation just for that.

Agreed, if it does come with negative there are going to be people who ALWAYS give negative reputation which will most likely ruin peoples reputation.

Also, you shouldn't be able to see the reputation of somebody when it is below a certain rank and before your chance to give the rep. So you can't see that I have say 100 points for being a good teammate to then downvote me out of jealousy or something :)