Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Community Is Getting Worse Day By Day!

SSI_Kryptix

In trading today, I was buying maxed serration, I came up with this player who wanted to sell his for 175, his serration was rank 9 and he claimed he had 107 R5 cores to max it but he lacked the credits needed for that. See it for yourself

nkTUZCr.jpg

4ygkGbQ.jpg

d2Mda4W.jpg

x7zuyvk.jpg

I don't think it's a crime to be pre-cautions!

Someone PMd me on Sechura and asked me to sell him a Primed Chamber(which I don't have, I just like bringing a Snipetron Vandal everywhere) and offered me 400 Platinum for it. I then told him that there are folks who buy it for 1k-3k and he called them all retards. Heeheehee, such a shrewd, wise and cunning trader we have here.

Absolutely, but your opinion cannot overtake my thread ^^ 

Mod: please lock this thread. Since people are so adamant on opposing the OP, nearly half the time!

There was no intention of 'overtaking' the thread.

But if you don't want replies from people who might not agree, a public forum probably isn't the best place for you.

There was no intention of 'overtaking' the thread.

But if you don't want replies from people who might not agree, a public forum probably isn't the best place for you.

I didnt mean that just for you, if you just cant agree with something, just dont tease indirectly.

just because someone is being a jerk does not make the community a cesspool. similarly,several people being jerks does not either. also, people disagreeing with you is not them being jerks, nor is it reason to lock a thread. it is simply them stating an opinion. in any community where people can interact and sell items to each other, there will be people trying to pull one over on others. what you encountered was simply a bad experience, like many of us have or at some point will encounter.