Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Wanna Show Off My Beautiful Saryn.

Jerrx

And hopefully boost her popularity and maybe DE will rework her skills.

I'm looking at you, contagion!

Really nice looks. I went more with dark blood one would expect to start pouring everywhere once the infection sets :)

I'll update this post with my Sarny later when I get home.

Used to play Volt as my primary even since U7, but I find it that I'm playing Saryn more and more for everything else that is not T3/4 survival run for 40+ minutes :)

Contagion could use total rework, Venom could use just a small boost, but it's a great skill in all honesty.

Kinda sorry we're not gonna see her as next Prime (supposed leak says it's Nyx with Scindo and I forgot what else).

Edit:

As promised

Warframe0038.th.jpg

Warframe0039.th.jpg

Warframe0040.th.jpg

Edited by ArcLightCRO

Really nice looks. I went more with dark blood one would expect to start pouring everywhere once the infection sets :)

I'll update this post with my Sarny later when I get home.

Used to play Volt as my primary even since U7, but I find it that I'm playing Saryn more and more for everything else that is not T3/4 survival run for 40+ minutes :)

Contagion could use total rework, Venom could use just a small boost, but it's a great skill in all honesty.

Kinda sorry we're not gonna see her as next Prime (supposed leak says it's Nyx with Scindo and I forgot what else).

Hikou.

Nice Saryn colors! I really love those deep lavender purples you get in the Twilight pack; I use it for the main body on my Saryn and Mirage along with their weapons.

Really?! Damn.

Well, Nyx can use a physical appearance rework anyways. She looks too plain and too much like a female Excalibur.

-Still waiting for the day Saryn Prime gets her debut.-

I scare.

This is just like mine except for mine the Pink is Red.

ALSO

I use contagion all the time ;~;

I don't find it very useful. Yeah, Saryn can take quite a bit of punishment *cough*.

But not enough to constantly use her melee weapon. Plus, the bonus toxic damage doesn't really justify 1 slot and an equip cost of 9. :(

P.S.

Sorry double post, I don't know how to use HTML well enough to quote manually in a form of text. :s

Is this even in HTML format?

I'm proud to say I ripped off taiiat's Saryn color scheme.

Leads to some awkward moments when we're in game together as her.

P.S.
Sorry double post, I don't know how to use HTML well enough to quote manually in a form of text. :s

Is this even in HTML format?

BBcodes.